Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:56:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Friendly HappyThoughts asks, do you wanna?  (Read 5318 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« on: June 04, 2010, 05:46:14 pm »

I'm going to try and explain this to the best of my abilities.  Just to clarify I have no problems with this site or it's members quite the contrary.  All I'm asking is if anyone would mind if mentioned your site at my own website(not a hotlink), also while I have no intention of putting my website in any posts inside your server, I would like to offer you a new idea, that I can offer to those who like the idea.  Its ventrilo, we have a 50man public server we offer to our members.  For those unaware what ventrilo is, its a live talk program thats as good as sitting in a room together to shoot the breeze.  And since this site has been one of my first downloading frenzied affairs, I wanted to offer what I can back.  If any of you are interested just check out my profile for my info or pm me!  If not I completely understand and still support your site to fellow gamers.  Cheers

Coffee2

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 06:39:10 pm »

If you want to mention our site, by all means, feel free to do so. If you click on the "Home" tab, you'll even see (on the right panel) a button you can use if you feel like adding a link. As to ventrilo, I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean enabling it for use here so people can talk 'live' if they like? If so, that's not really a viable plan for us.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 07:06:05 pm »

Thanks for the permission, as for the ventrilo, that was a hard one for me to explain.  I'm trying to say registerred members at our site have free access to use it, and wanted to extend the welcome to everyone here to come register and use it.  Without sounding like an ad., I really just like to share! The whole more the merrier kinda thing.  We're a multigame based site still in production, in the baby stages (more like fetal) and if nothing else I thought I'd see if anyone here was interested in having a nuetral place to 'livechat' idea's and whatnot.  Especially for some people out there who can have a picture by picture instruction manual and still not comprehend how to run their game/mod/program or what have you.  I've had my fair share of those moments lol.  No biggee though, anyone interested is more than welcome, those not are just as welcome not to lol.  Thanks caffeinated.joy.  Cheers!

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 07:09:31 pm »

Oh, OK. I get it. Well, we don't really have a non-sims site advertising section and I honestly can't see it happening, but you can put a link to it in your signature, so long as you aren't selling anything. Smiley

ETA: Suggestion - you could turn your sig image into an image link to your site. We have a few people here who do that.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 02:44:50 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 02:25:42 pm »

sorry for not replying sooner, thats a great idea, wouldn't have dared ask to do that, and no we sell nothing lol terrible salespeople, we are all about sharing ideas and good times.  Hard to get the word out to people.  with my pc being brand new and the operating system itself being new to me (window7) I'm constantly losing time figuring out how much its not an xp lol.  thanks again  Cheers and Regards
                                                                                                         HappyThoughts
                                                                                                           Coffee2

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: