Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:30:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheat/Hack for cheatbox  (Read 4086 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2010, 10:57:34 am »

Hi!

I wanted to know where could I find any hacks or cheats that function the same way as bringing up the cheatbox? My control keys no longer work so I can't use shift+control+c or shift+control+windows key+c. Thanks!

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.~Groucho Marx
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 11:08:00 am »

You're sure you don't have an extra Ctrl key? Some keyboards do (just to the left of the arrow keys on my keyboard)

Don't htink there's any other way to get the cheat box up...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 04:50:29 pm »

Yeah both of my control keys don't work for some reason. All of my other keys are fine. I figured if I want to use cheats my game would be loaded with CC lol! But I just thought I could find some type of hack that could work just as good as using the cheat box.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 06:52:35 pm »

It depends on your computer, mine's just ctrl+c Wink

Find me on moonlight <3
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 07:04:38 pm »

What computer do you have?  There are some laptops that have programs running on them that override the game's use Ctrl+Shift+C.  Sorry I don't recall what the program is off hand, but if you mention the computer it may trigger someone's memory.
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 11:03:44 pm »

My computer is a HP Pavilion dv6208nr
NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 graphics
958 MB RAM
and my processor is AMD Turion 64 Mobile Technology MK-36 2.00 GHz. Hope that helps!

Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 05:24:24 pm »

What ancienthighway is talking about is HP Health Check, which uses Ctrl + Shift + C, but since you mentioned using the Windows Key in conjunction with the rest of the keys, it's possible that it's actually your keys rather than just the key combo that are stuffed.

There is nothing out there that enters cheats for you. But you COULD create a userstartup.cheat, which can work to pre-activate certain cheats for you. And there are hacks/mods out there that perform the functions of some cheats, such as the Sim Blender having most of the functions of debug mode. So tell us what you're after and we'll see if we can tell you about hacks that might perform the functions you are after.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
NosferatuCookie
Creepy Puppet Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 02:39:08 pm »

I had the same problem once. It has something to do with your HP health Check. Try to do this:

Step 1: Go to start menu.
Step 2: Type in 'hp health check'.
Step 3: Right-Click on 'HP Health Check' then select Properties.
Step 4: In the short-cut tab, you'll immediately notice the short-cut key to start HP Health Check is indeed 'Ctrl + Shift + C'!
Step 5: Change the short-cut!
Step 6: If you have this program as a desktop icon, repeat steps 3-5.

That could be your problem. I dont know what else you can do Smiley

Always be wary of people who use quotes. I don't know who said that.
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 12:16:55 am »

The cheats I use the most are money cheats, stop aging cheats, 45 degree angle cheats for objects and stuff, move_objects on, allow highest number of levels (for building houses and such with 5+ floors), I know I won't be able to use this cheat again lol: modifyneighborhood terrain, and last the cheat needed to change lots from residential to community & vice versa.

My HP health check is not showing any short cuts at all. Just the general information. I'm starting to think that maybe my keys are going bad or need to be cleaned because now in my game, my scroll, zoom in, and zoom out functions no longer work either Undecided

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2010, 01:12:15 am »

Sounds like you could need a new keyboard... Or maybe it does need a good cleaning.

One thing - do the keys work outside the game?

Try ctrl+alt+delete while at the desktop. If the task manager pops up (might take a few seconds), there is nothing wrong with those keys.

Take up the note pad, and hold in SHIFT while pressing C. Also try without the shift key. If the letters are capitalized while holding in SHIFT, there is nothing wrong with the shift button, or the C button.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 06:58:16 pm »

Yes SHIFT and C work fine Grin Figured out why my zoom in and zoom out wasn't working: I simply forgot that Gunmod's camera uses different keys lol! It seems to just be my Control  and as of right now, my Alt keys are the only ones not working. Going to google how to clean keys. Looking at my keyboard I see dust and possibly food crumbs underneath rolleyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: