Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 05:47:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Brown, binned recolour of this hair? *FOUND!*  (Read 2041 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2010, 10:34:31 am »

Hi. I was looking for a brown, binned, recolour of the hair in the picture here: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim_detail.php?asset_id=901001&loginRequireMsg=true&searchPage=exch&search=1&asset_type=sim&key=headband&order=CREATION_DATE+desc&nrows=64&game_version=&age=teen&gender=female&custom=&locality=&country=&view=new&hideFramework=&languageCode=
I REALLY don't want to download it from the exchange, because it always shows up in custom hair, and I really don't trust the downloads from that site.   Undecided If anyone knows where I might find this hair, any help would be most appricated and thank you for your time.

:Hammie:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 07:43:34 pm by Ienjoyhamsandwiches » Logged

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
charlotterewind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 10:51:48 am »

do you mind me asking WHY it's a problem that it shows up in costum colors?  I could have make a brown recolor for you, but then it would end up in costum colors.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 11:18:25 am »

It's easy enough to bin hairs, with the binning tool in SimPE (I think it follows the newest version). Just look up the color binning tool at MTS2, and read what it says. I've done hair binning both the hard way (changing all the different bin numbers manually) and the easy way (color binning tool). It's easy enough to use even without much SimPE knowledge Smiley

Have you seen if you could find the original hair? It looks a bit like an XM hair.

You could download the sim, and check which mesh it is with the clean installer (NOT installing anything, just check). Then finding the original should be easy.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 12:03:03 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 11:28:54 am »

Or, if you're not SimPE savvy, there's always the Wardrobe WranglerSmiley

Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 07:43:17 pm »

Thanks everybody! My friend actually sent me an email on where to find it. Thank you all for your time and efforts!  Hug2 YAY

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: