Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:41:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ambitions - Neighbourhood problem  (Read 2573 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Charley

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2010, 09:13:52 am »

I am playing Sunset Valley

I have Original, WA, and Ambitions

Its just the original save game I had from before installing Ambitions. I have played once for about 4 hours and all was fine. This time when I load today, its has all gone to pot!

For example I am playing sims Zoey and James, whenever I change on to a different lot, the playable sims are always Zoey and James rather than the people that actually live in the lots. I cannot control any other sims unless I reboot the sims. I have taken out all CC and I still find that it is doing it.

When I can control other sims, this normally happens when I reboot the sims, I can play with the actual inhabitants of the house, but they cannot make relationships. I found out that any sim couldn't make relationships because they either had the same relationships as 'Zoey' or had none at all, and when commencing social actions, they would jump back as if there was an error. If I then try to change to another house then the playable sims revert back to 'Zoey' and 'James'

When I was playing with the offending family, I found that the relationship panel didn't change when changing through the characters.

I have moved the offending family out to a new home in case the lot was bugged but the problem persisted.

Also sometimes when I was trying to change families on that save game, I would choose another family and the enter button to confirm the decision and it would just turn grey and do nothing.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 05:03:52 pm by Charley » Logged

jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 01:09:27 pm »

I dunno, I tried and tried but have not been able to have this situation arise in my game. Have you tried resetting the sims? (testingcheatsenabled true then shift + click on the sim and choose "reset sim")
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 01:20:54 pm »

I looked for something like that and there was no reset sim! All there is, is delete object.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 12:45:08 pm by Charley » Logged

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 07:19:27 am »

Have used cheat simReset and I still have the problem! Any Ideas? Is there anywhere I could upload my save file so people could actually look first hand at the problem?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: