Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 05:20:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not sure if this goes here, but OMG WANT!  (Read 5590 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Artha

If in doubt, poke it. *poke*

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2010, 09:17:59 pm »

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=320074 The best Sims Wings in the history of mankind.
OMG I sooo want these to be remeshed for the Sims 3!

I would freaking LOVE anybody who'd do that for me 8D
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 09:37:27 pm »

Moved to Pudding Requests.

Now, to the best of my knowledge, SynapticSim doesn't have The Sims 3, and wouldn't be interested in converting it himself, but you would have to get his permission to have someone else here convert them for the The Sims 3. Until you get that permission, your request may not be fulfilled.

Regarding converting items from Sims 2 to Sims 3: We won't convert EA game items from Sims 2 to Sims 3 (or vice versa). We will, however, convert player made custom content from one game to the other, but only with the permission of the original creator.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 02:27:13 am »

Ask Syn's permission and i will convert them Wink
If there is no transparancy involved that is....

No longer active
Artha

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 03:30:23 am »

Ask Syn's permission and i will convert them Wink
If there is no transparancy involved that is....
I emailed Syn, I hope he replies back :3
Cause I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE those wings XD
And recolorable would make them sooo perfect and Id be wasting more time then I already am playing the Sims 3....
I've already gotten hacks and custom content and memorized half the cheats XD
And I've only had it a few days >.>
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 04:50:34 am »

They are on this site also btw Wink
And prolly on his site?
You mailed or pmed him?
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,102833.0.html

Edit,
I was afraid of this.....the wings requiere some transparancy settings.
And i dont know how to do this with sims 3 meshes.
Ill try to figure it out but as all my previous attempts, ill prolly fail....
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 10:36:31 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 03:17:22 am »

I replied back to the original posters PM with this:

I'm sorry ShadowGuardian, but I'm really opposed to TS3. I hate how limited that EA made the game for custom content creators, and I just really hate everything it stands for.

I'm really sorry, but I am strictly against anything I've made to be converted for Sims 3 usage. I really hope you understand, but I just can't support something like that. I've only given permission for one thing to be converted, and that's because it was a simple scaling of a TS2 object. The wings is something that I literally put weeks of my life into, and I just don't want that in TS3.

~ Syn

I really hope that this doesn't make me out to be some big huge douche or anything, but I just really dislike TS3.  And I hope that everyone respects my wishes on this topic.

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 05:28:54 am »

I respect your decission Syn. Wink
One of the reasons i advice people to ask permission in the first place.
I see tons of sims 2 stuff poppin up in sims 3 that i know for sure never permission has been given by the original creator, makes me sad.

As for the wings, cant convert them anyway as sims 3 doesn't support the transparancy wich is needed to shape them.
If someone figures out how to fix that then i will download some wings from the net and use those.

No longer active
Artha

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 11:31:04 am »

I replied back to the original posters PM with this:

I'm sorry ShadowGuardian, but I'm really opposed to TS3. I hate how limited that EA made the game for custom content creators, and I just really hate everything it stands for.

I'm really sorry, but I am strictly against anything I've made to be converted for Sims 3 usage. I really hope you understand, but I just can't support something like that. I've only given permission for one thing to be converted, and that's because it was a simple scaling of a TS2 object. The wings is something that I literally put weeks of my life into, and I just don't want that in TS3.

~ Syn

I really hope that this doesn't make me out to be some big huge douche or anything, but I just really dislike TS3.  And I hope that everyone respects my wishes on this topic.

~ Syn
Hm.. never got the PM for some reason 0o Unless you sent it after I checked.. Yeah it came in after I checked, I don't log into Synaptic Lair that often. I have accounts all over Sims Sites, but my favorites are here and MTS.
But yeah I understand... though it saddens me that the Sims 3 will be without the most awesome wings ever made for the Sims lol
I just love how they don't seem so stiff compared to the sim; I love how they move with the sim instead of all stiffly against its back ( LOL over half of my sims in TS2 have those wings XD )
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 11:37:40 am by TheAbhorsen » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: