Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:25:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buyable Simbots  (Read 3066 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ava-luna

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2010, 08:43:06 am »

Hi,

I know Ambitions is still very new and so far there are not a lot of mods out. I like the Simbots but they are awfully hard to get. Could someone make the two different types buyable. (Preferably at a very high price.)

Ava
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 10:07:16 am »

Don't know about any mods, but it is possible to get the bots through the lifepoints. One of the prizes is named "my best friend" or something like that, and costs 40 000 lifepoints. Takes some playing to get that number, though, but it's possible it's easier to find some modification of this.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 09:27:43 pm »

That lifetime reward only grants an instant best friend relationship with the Simbot once the inventor is done creating a new Simbot. It doesn't allow Sims to buy Simbots like that.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 09:32:35 am »

No. I've tried that option several times, and a new robot comes on the door some sim minutes later, and is added to the family (being best friend with the one who got the wish fulfilled).

The lifetime robots looks a bit scrappy and rusty, though - while the ones which are made looks much newer, without rust.

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 10:37:35 am »

It is what the guide said about the lifetime reward. When the inventor creates a new Simbot, they gain an instant best friend relationship with each other.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 10:56:03 am »

I had an inventor make a robot (didn't check the relationship, though). Later, I used the lifepoints (from various sims) to spawn robots. They were best friends with the sim who spawned it, but looked slightly different from the inventor-made robot.

My site:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: