Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:48:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So is there a mortality adjuster for sims3 yet?  (Read 3489 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Forever_bound

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2010, 07:22:17 pm »

I like to make some lots haunted and apparently killing sims in sims3 is not as easy as it was in sims2.  Anyone know of any hints, tricks, or hacks to do this? All of my sims tend to die of starvation no matter what if I try to make them die but I'd like other options to get different kinds of ghosts.  I have tried making them drown but not even that worked in my game she just kept getting out of the pool.  Yes it's morbid to kill my sims but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do tongue
Smiley
thANKS A BUNCH

For ramblings and rants of a bisexual chic with a odd sense of humor check out my "Myspace" http://www.myspace.com/bound_immortality
That wasn't too long was it?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 07:38:21 pm »

I managed to drown one of my sims by removing the ladders so the sims will jump in, then once they were in I built a wall around the edge of the pool, which stopped them from being able to climb out. You could also completely surround the pool by couches or tables - pretty much anything that will prevent them from climbing out. It will take about three to four hours (sim time, not real time) for them to drown and there'll be much whining as they try to find a way out, but it works.

I haven't done this, but you can have a sim risk death by electrocution if they try to repair an electrical item with little or no mechanical skill.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Forever_bound

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 07:42:18 pm »

Thanks about the drowning hint.  Believe it or not I tried to risk electrocution on one guy and he just kept right on getting better at tinkering instead of dying LOL!

For ramblings and rants of a bisexual chic with a odd sense of humor check out my "Myspace" http://www.myspace.com/bound_immortality
That wasn't too long was it?
~Iris~

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 03:27:43 am »

1. Dexter Bear over at MTS2 allows your sims to kill other sims, thus creating ghosts.

2. There's also a sniper rifle on MTS2 that does the same. 

The downside for both is that unless you have an evil sim doing the killing, the killer will be creeped out for seven days over witnessing the death.

I can grow eggs, steaks, fish and books...but I can't make V8?

My custom sim is Egyptian royalty...the Adventure said so!
minkey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 08:44:47 pm »

I've found a way to kill annoying sims without dealing with that blasted negative moodlet,if you have World Adventures you can select the stone hearted lifetimehappiness reward,they won't get affected by a sim dying on their property after you purchase it.If you don't have WA you can just type in TestingCheatsEnabled true,and then Ctrl,shift click and delete the negative moodlet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: