Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 08:13:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra's Album  (Read 6832 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Alexandra
Family Sim

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2010, 10:39:59 am »

Around Pleasantview:

Brandi Broke got remarried, to a rich Sim named John Richmond.  (She's just conceived her fourth child, a girl, in this picture.)

Beau Broke teases little brother Brendan:

I made a new house for the Lotharios, did it in Modern/Ultra Modern.  Here's the kitchen:

Isabella Lothario being snuggled by grandfather Mortimer Goth:

Lilith Pleasant plays kicky-bag with cousin Lucy Burb:

« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 10:48:24 am by Alexandra » Logged

I don't care what my profile says.  I'm 37 and don't look a day over 25!
Alexandra
Family Sim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 10:47:22 am »

Belladonna Cove:  Just playing the DeBateaus.  Armand is remarried to a nice redhead named Emmeline.

Jessica's had a bit too much coffee...and not a lot of sympathy.  (She has a bad reputation, so no shocker)

Melanie DeBateau tells a secret to twin brother Matthew about their father's ex-wife:

Alexandra
Family Sim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 10:58:22 am »

Riverblossom Hills.  (Note:  I used SimPE a LOT here.  Jason never married Rose and his last name is O'Mackey, like it should be.  I got Gabe and Alexandra remarried.  Oh, and I hate PlantSims.)

Gabe, Alexandra, and son Jonathan have a family night out.  (Jules is now married to rich Sim I created, Monte Wentworth.)

Alexandra witnesses the birth of her granddaughter and namesake, Alexandra Wentworth:

Jonathan gives his niece Alexandra a noogie:

Jason and his wife Lillian have a daughter named Emily, who is the exact same age as her cousin Jonathan.

Alexandra
Family Sim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 11:06:31 am »

Now for some lots.

My Skaters Mall.  Okay, it doesn't seem like much now, but here's what I've done so far:

This has an ice-skating rink on the roof, along with a hot tub and a bar.  And a hot chocolate maker.

Lower level with roller skating rink--and stairs for those scared of the elevators.  This has a grill, an eating area, karaoke, and coffee.  And I put vending machines in various places in the mall.

Upper level with the shops, and a nice fountain:

Upper level shops.  Starting at bottom left (green), and going clockwise:
Children's play area, pet store, H&M store, restaurant, arcade (with magazine stand and games for sale), grocery store (can't be seen in this picture), then bathrooms:

Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 02:51:52 pm »

You have put a lot of work into making a Sim Friendly recreation and entertainment lot. Good work!

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Alexandra
Family Sim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 07:06:45 pm »

You have put a lot of work into making a Sim Friendly recreation and entertainment lot. Good work!

Thanks.  Smiley  I think I could do more, like for Environmental score and everything, but it's one-stop shopping!  I'd created it in a custom 'hood, and I liked it so much I put it in my lots bin.  Now I can plop it down anywhere.

I managed to figure out how to do slopes with floor tiles (around the roller rink).

Alexandra
Family Sim

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 10:34:08 pm »

I'm going to be starting everything over again, so expect different pictures.  I think there's something that might be making things go glitchy--and that's all I'll say (I did read the rules).

SimPE seems to do well enough accomplishing what I want anyhow, so it doesn't take four or five Sim days for Gabe and Alexandra to make up and get remarried (I like that pairing in Riverblossom Hills, can't stand Patricia).

I'd post pictures of the horrible-looking kids Armand DeBateau and Jessica Peterson (Belladonna Cove) wind up with, but I can't stand Jessica and I really don't want to torture Armand....  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: