Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:22:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: You know you play the Sims too much when.... Part II  (Read 31535 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Artha

If in doubt, poke it. *poke*

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 12:32:13 pm »

When you have the irrpressible urge to wave your hands and whine gibbrish when something blocks your path

When you see a house and think "I can make that in the sims!"

When you see an ugly person and wonder why Maxis' original content is so ugly, then realize it's a real person

When you wish you could just use the motherlode cheat when you're low on money
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2010, 01:58:41 pm »

You know you play the Sims too much when.... you turn on your washing machine and you think it's your wants rerolling.
 You know you play the Sims too much when....banging on the broken shower faucet with a hammer doesn't fix it.
 You know you play the Sims too much when....you accidentally call your plumber an NPC.  Grin 

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 09:49:15 pm »

When you can't walk past a teddy bear.

When you can't walk AROUND a teddy bear.

When you can't move said teddy bear out of your path.

When you can't kiss someone without deciding whether it is a "smooch" "tender" or "make out".

When you speak gibberish to your family, and expect them to respond.

When you go swimming you can't climb out the edge of the pool, and drown if the ladder is inaccessible.

Find me on moonlight <3
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2010, 02:01:04 am »

When you're waiting for web pages to load and you're looking around for the 3x speed button -_-

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2010, 02:09:16 am »

When your kid says Hi mom when you walk into the room and you clap, give the double draw and answer "Hooba Noobie!"

When you realize, omg I do pee as often as the sims.

When you make your whole town fat just because your having a 'fat' day.

When your husband comes home from work and tries making an account at your sims2 sites just to defend you against bashers.  LOL

Abhorson said
When you see a house and think "I can make that in the sims!"
I think I make the neighborhoods sometimes. Eerily dejavu-ish. 
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 02:19:39 am by HappyThoughts » Logged

Artha

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2010, 12:51:50 am »

When you are cooking, and as you cook you think you are doing the sims animations
(Really, today I was cooking and I;d stand for a moment, then wave the smell and sniff.. and even tasting from time to time XDDD I was thinking "LOL this is like the Sims when they cook... !" The whole time!)
Sita

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2010, 04:47:40 am »

When you walk past a GAME shop and simply cannot resist the urge to buy the next EP - for Sims 3 which you have uninstalled .... huh

When you find a disk for Hot Date in a local junk shop and start jumping up and down for joy, although you have two at home already and haven't played Sims 1 for months.

It's called addiction.  Evil and I love it!

and http://simechoes.org for Sims 1 and 2
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2010, 07:21:33 am »

When the sun peeks throug the curtains and you hear the birds singing and discover you played all night long.....

No longer active
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2010, 09:08:42 am »

When you are coughing and your little sim-playing cousin says you look like a sim laughing. True story.

Find me on moonlight <3
Artha

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2010, 12:31:08 pm »

( Bloom, I had to laugh at yours.. I've done that repeatedly LOOOOOOL )
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2010, 01:13:53 pm »

(several times here...  I've looked at my watch because I'm starting to get tired, realized it's somewhere between 5am and 11am, and figured out that now it's about time to get to bed...  Undecided)

When your way of "relaxing" after schoolwork (which for me has been meshing and animating for the past 2 years) is to make new meshes for sims...

When you start wondering if there is something wrong with you because you always end up eating cheese sandwiches for breakfast... After eating it for breakfast nearly every day for the past 3 years...

When you refuse to admit that installing everything up to FT plus 9GB of downloads on a laptop with 512mb memory might be a bad idea...

When the loading time for your sims game on said laptop is 1-2 hours, and you consider it "normal"...

When you get a new computer, install all games plus 15-20GB of downloads, and still thinks 20-30 min loading time is acceptable, as long as you get to play.

Can anyone say "addicted"?  tongue
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 02:37:41 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2010, 02:34:59 pm »

LOL Theraven,,

When you read someone has 20gb of downloads and think haha I only have 13gbs.  Only to turn around and think, what do they have that I don't, omg I'm missing something! Grin

Artha

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2010, 02:00:10 pm »

Heh I feel inadequate now XD
I only have 6 gigs of downloads for the Sims 2 and over 500 files for the Sims 3 already since getting it a month ago XD
bollyknickers
Sci-Fi And Sims!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2010, 04:20:15 pm »

...When you meet someone unusually beautiful, and try not to stare at their face, while working out if it would be sim-able!

...When you put your sims' wants before your own: e.g. TO DO: Make the toddler twins a roof raisin' birthday party, send Jake to college, get Alice a promotion, have breakfast (Note to self: real life event), Search every Sims site on the planet for a download that probably doesn't exist, and somewhere during the day, have lunch, do a bit of revision for impending exams (Once again, I must mention, the last 2 are real life events  tongue )
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2010, 05:33:12 pm »

..When you go out in town with your family, just for the fact that your game is loading and you have nothing else to do.

...When you see someone in town and you try to memorise their face so you can make it on sims when you get home

..When your family thinks the reason the downloads are so low are because you keep watching Doctor Who and Torchwood on the net, when really you are downloading CC so you can make the Doctor and Jack Harkness on sims to pair them together

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: