Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:51:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: You know you play the Sims too much when.... Part II  (Read 31540 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bollyknickers
Sci-Fi And Sims!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2010, 05:58:41 pm »

..When your family thinks the reason the downloads are so low are because you keep watching Doctor Who and Torchwood on the net, when really you are downloading CC so you can make the Doctor and Jack Harkness on sims to pair them together

Oh, definitely! I made a Jack, Gwen, Ianto, Rose, 10th Doctor household. It was a lot of fun to play, but I had to make good use of the no jealousy hack!  Grin Nice to meet another TW/DW/Sims 2 fan, btw!

...When you try and fit all your days' chores into the time your game is loading. Or when you minimize the game overnight and hibernate your PC so you don't have to load it again, even if it means a laggy game!
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2010, 12:04:16 am »

Yeah. I'm trying to find a better Jack outfit though.. and a 10th Doctor outfit. No jealously? Where'd ya get it from?

...When you know your computer is gonna be really slow but you just can't resist that last download.. or so you tell yourself that its the last

...When you eat in lunch in the time it takes to load up your game

...When you complain to your parents about having to dishes because your sim is due to have its kid very soon.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Prudensh

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2010, 07:34:04 pm »

...when you constantly stare at people's faces thinking how you could tweak them.

...when your 'friends' on Facebook from the Simming community outnumber your RL friends

...when your Facebook profile pic is your current fave Sim
mybeautifulparanoiax

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2010, 12:35:01 pm »

You have a dream that you're playing the sims.
JustAnnie

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2010, 07:06:13 am »

When you wake up in the morning and start planning who in the large family of 8 should go to the bathrooms first, and which adult/teen should make breakfast for the kids before school. And you live alone and have no kids.

When you get a job and wonder how many friends you have to make before you can get promoted.

When you're off to work/school in the morning and you keep waiting for the carpool and/or schoolbus to show up automatically, even if school/workplace is right down the road.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2010, 02:26:29 pm »

when your husband is home on the weekend and you pout because it's too embaressing to play your sims with him home.  COME ON MONDAY HURRY! 

when you do play your sims in front of him your overjoyed when he asks . "I don't remember a basketball hoop in the game, does it work?"  and you can't wait to tell him about all the cool stuff you got from the other expansions.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2010, 03:43:32 pm »

When you pout while at your mom's house because you have no sims there...  Cry

Find me on moonlight <3
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2010, 11:24:33 am »

When the sims meal menus make you hungry for what they're having.  (Especially the buffet tables,  Cheesy )

Sims by Dasi:

kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2010, 12:43:57 pm »

When you cross the milestone of having 50GB of CC. Yes...50GBs. Good thing I have a Terabyte of storage (That's 1024 GB for the tech-illiterate). Still, 50GB of data that's simply TS2 CC is nuts. Granted, this is all accumulative from 2007 when I 1st learned about CC. And what's sad? I'm still looking for more.

No wonder it takes 35 minutes for my game to load...LMAO!

Artha

If in doubt, poke it. *poke*

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2010, 06:32:00 pm »

ROFL Nice XD Makes my 6 gigs look puny XDDDD
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2010, 04:54:42 pm »

When you cross the milestone of having 50GB of CC. Yes...50GBs. Good thing I have a Terabyte of storage (That's 1024 GB for the tech-illiterate). Still, 50GB of data that's simply TS2 CC is nuts. Granted, this is all accumulative from 2007 when I 1st learned about CC. And what's sad? I'm still looking for more.

No wonder it takes 35 minutes for my game to load...LMAO!

ROFLOL! Omg and I was thinking the three or four gigs of CC I had was too much.  I have a terabyte of memory as well (my voice program as well as music, movies & photo dlds need that kind of room) but I still winch at the size of my CC.

You win though Titter sounds like a confession for a sims anonymous meeting.  Heavens will that be me in a couple years? Nail Biter Tee Hee

Sims by Dasi:

soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2010, 03:03:51 pm »

You know you play the Sims too much when you set CAS or Buy Mode songs as your ringtone.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2010, 06:48:11 pm »

@kaoz666
Whoa, dude! My DLs folder is only 47.3 MB...and my SavedSims is 733 MB of just Sims I made myself.
On topic: When your pet dog dies, and the Grim Reaper does not come for a game of fetch. Smiley
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 07:14:03 pm by Ienjoyhamsandwiches » Logged

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
gumdrop Rain

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2010, 11:03:00 am »

Wehen you're only organizing your downloads folder so you can feel accomplished ... And download more things.
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2010, 01:27:30 pm »

lulz my downloads folder is beyond organizable. I remember when I first found out about CC I went NUTS! Had like 200 dowloads by the first 3 days Tongue

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: