Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:30:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Content not showing up  (Read 2516 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
blaquerayne

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2010, 09:56:00 am »

Hello, I'm having problems with some items showing up in game. I've downloaded hair, clothing and houses but they don't show up.  I have the meshes for hair and clothing but it still doesn't show, and everything is compatible with the EP's I have. Please help!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 10:10:20 am »

Did you enable custom content ingame, and then restart your game?
You can find some other tips here, or more spesifically, here.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
blaquerayne

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 10:41:58 am »

Yes, it's always enabled, I rarely turn it off.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 10:58:26 am »

Did it happen recently, or has it been like this since you started downloading? Does some CC show up, or none at all? And have there been any changes in your game recently, like a new EP or SP?

In any case, I think the two links I gave you should cover most CC troubles. I suggest you go through link #2, and follow the steps.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
blaquerayne

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 10:42:11 pm »

I found out what was wrong with the houses and Sims(the Sim2pack wasn't installed) But I'm still having problems with the clothes and hair.  All the files are there, but they still aren't showing.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 11:03:54 pm »

Can you please answer theraven's question?

Did it happen recently or has it always been like this? 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
blaquerayne

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 11:39:56 am »

Did it happen recently, or has it been like this since you started downloading? Does some CC show up, or none at all? And have there been any changes in your game recently, like a new EP or SP?

In any case, I think the two links I gave you should cover most CC troubles. I suggest you go through link #2, and follow the steps.

When I started downloading, everything was fine.  Then some hairs didn't show up, even though the mesh was there. Now some outfits aren't showing up even though the meshes are there. The thing is, me and my sister share the same computer, but we don't share the same Sim game(she has one on her side, I have one on mine) The hairs that won't show up in my game show up in hers. Most CC shows up unless I don't have the mesh, but I knew those didn't have the mesh, and are looking for them

I haven't gotten any new EP's or SP's. My EP goes up to OFB, i'm mainly getting the box sets when they come out (haven't got fun with pets yet)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: