Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:54:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Switching outfits from Athletic to Everyday ect..  (Read 3532 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2010, 09:02:34 pm »

I was just wondering if there was a way to make athletic outfit's appear in Everyday category? I have these gorgeous outfit's (the one's in the picture) that would be perfect for weekend with the family, but they only show up as athletic.

Granted I have other outfit's exactly like this in everyday, but these particular "athletic" outfits seem more comfy and casual. If there is a way to do this please let me know.

And just a head's up.. I'm not SimPe savvy at all. In fact, I've never used it. I hear it can mess up your game. So if there is any other way besides SimPe, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 09:08:30 pm »

Recategorizing Clothes.

Topic moved to the right section. Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 12:54:56 am »

Thank you so much for the tutorial Joy! Sorry I posted in wrong section. I really was unsure of where to ask for help with this. Thanks for moving it for me. Cheesy
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 01:02:53 am »

If you dont want to use Simpe use the wardrobewrangler instead, easy to use proggy that let you change tons of settings.
http://forum.jfade.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=457

No longer active
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 03:18:05 am »

SimPE is more likely to mess up your game if you edit the neighborhood, sims, or gamefiles.
If you use it to edit custom package files like clothing, furniture and such, and know what you're doing (or use a tutorial that knows what it is doing), then it's pretty much harmless. But I don't do major edits to something I don't have an unedited backup of...

The worst thing I've had happening, are some messed up package files (my fault) that either crashed my game or Bodyshop, or showed up wrong. As soon as I fixed it, there were no more crashes.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 03:23:46 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: