Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:42:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Visit A Sim?  (Read 9676 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2010, 07:01:52 am »

Is it possible to someone to PM me the site address? I had a previous contact with Chris Hatch once, when he posted at MTS. I heard from himself that he doesn't allow male sims in his game, so he plays a females only game. He is one of few modders that can create from scratch and can be very interesting to check his works. The other two modders at same level (can create from scratch) are Christian-Lov and Monique. I didn't hear from them very long. Are they still active?
rumbecome

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2010, 02:17:16 pm »

I would like to know this as well!
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2010, 08:42:50 pm »

EDIT:

I was in error-I was thinking of Rebecka, and I am sorry if I cast undue aspersions on Monique. Now that I remember correctly, Monique has stopped creating for TS2. Where ever she is, I do not know.

I am very sorry for the mistake. Sometimes the brain remembers too much.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 04:01:03 am by MaryH » Logged

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010, 09:56:11 pm »

We lost Monique to TSR? Ugh. Now that is a damn shame.

...and proof I need to pay more attention at what's going on in the community.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2010, 02:07:09 am »

We DID??? What's her username over there? It's not Monique, because the only Monique I could find over there is new to Sims and has only ever played TS3 so she's not "our" Monique.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2010, 04:02:01 am »

Please see post above. My mistake.

Mea culpa, please.

kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2010, 08:45:26 am »

With all due disrespect to the administration, while I understand not being able to put links down, I find it hard to believe we can't even mention the site name. Oh, well.

Please send me a PM with the site name or the link as well, thanks.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2010, 09:27:58 am »

I heard from her a couple months ago that she's officially retired from creating mods for Sims 2 and is not very involved with the Sims 2 community. She did move on to TS3 to play but not to create mods for Sims 3. Stated that she had been very very busy with stuff in her life and doesn't come around much.

Whether she is the same Monique or not at TSR, we know that it is always a possibility that someone else just happen to have the same name. Only way to know if she's our Monique is to see where she's from. Our Monique is from Phillipines. More or less.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: