Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 04:31:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your favorite tv series?  (Read 15436 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
marcolopez

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2010, 07:26:33 pm »

Inspector Gadget
Gadget and the Gadgetinis
Max Steel
Sailor Moon
Carmen Sandiego
Rugrats
House M.D.
Iron Man
Totally Spies
The Amazing Spiez!
Full House
Home Improvement
George Lopez
Malcolm in the Middle
Family Matters
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2010, 06:58:15 am »

NCIS, CSI, Bones, Doctor Who, Are You Being Served?, Torchwood, Mythbusters.. does Good News Week count?
Yeah.. I hardly ever watch TV nowadays. I skip most of these now cause they're all on the net

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2010, 07:17:34 pm »

They show the US version here on Dave (stupidest name for a TV channel I've ever come across)

Dave? Really? You have a TV channel called Dave?

Now I really only watch Grey's Anatomy; or cartoon's like Adventure Time, Chowder, and Flapjack.

Find me on moonlight <3
davidballardjr

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2010, 08:25:02 pm »

There is a show that airs at 10pm every Saturday night on PBS called The Red Green Show. It's kinda hard to understand but that's why it's funny. I also like watching Hell's Kitchen on Fox.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2010, 03:08:39 pm »

I could never really get into The Red Green show. TV's not a mainstay for me. I love House. That's really the only show I have to watch and catch miss. I like Tru Blood, too. I used to really love CSI, but since Laurence Fishburne got on the show I just can't find the same level of interest for it. I like him fine as an actor, I just don't like him in this show.

Dave? Really? You have a TV channel called Dave?

Back in Sept of last year we got a new a channel, Joy TV. That made me laugh. LOL.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2010, 02:47:08 pm »

Haha, well though it's not real, Dingo sounds like a *wonderful* channel. On an episode of Nickelodeon's iCarly they made fun of Disney by calling it Dingo!  rolleyes

Find me on moonlight <3
idontcare

whoopdedoo

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2010, 02:28:01 am »

I'm not much of a tv watcher esp these days when the huge majority of current tv sucks if you ask me but:
Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Family Matters
when Urkel is more than a guest star..the earlier ones were pretty boring
Infomania
I catch it sometimes. Sergio is the best Heart2
Early Edition
watch reruns of this almost everyday it's on. Much of the time I don't remember the episode that well or maybe have not even seen the episode at all. Erica come back!
JONAS LA
Say what you will about them but it is much better than the mess it was the first season
Sonny With a Chance
I'm not a fan of Demi and the skits can be stupid. however Nico and Grady aren't bad and what really gets this show as my favorite is Chad Dylan Cooper and I somehow started to love Channy
Boy Meets World
I don't watch it anymore esp since it's not on tv but I still love this show as much as I always have
Lizzie Mcguire
It's not on tv anymore but I used to watch it all the time when I was a young teen. I still have the board game.

and as far as fav but cannot bear to watch anymore due to disappointment: Phil of The Future

Also Drake & Josh used to be one of my favs too but I've seen every episode dozens of times. however if there happened to be a new special ever again you can bet I'd watch it.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 04:53:03 pm by idontcare » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: