Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 05:51:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your most annoying relative(s)?  (Read 10014 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2010, 03:41:30 pm »

evil relatives, now theres a whole new topic to start.  Annoying is one thing, I can laugh off annoying.  Evil is a completely different category where my mother reigns supreme.

DeliciouslyDemonic
So Demonic it's Delicious.

My real name is Daniella :D

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2010, 04:26:28 pm »

My boyfriend's mum definitly fits in the vil catagory, though she's not my in-law yet.

*Signature image removed by Admin staff for being much larger than the 250 x 50 limit, which is stated clearly in our site rules*
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2010, 08:20:40 pm »

lol Jenna, that reminded my of my brother, divorced, father of 2, delivers pizzas, takes off to florida for two weeks and tells our parents I've already agreed to watch his kids on the weekends....I didnt even know he was gone.  That was a month ago, no word from my parents or my brother since.  That was hard to laugh off.

Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 05:57:11 pm »

I have a cousin who lives with his girlfriend's mom and step-dad. He doesn't have a job. He doesn't cook or clean. He has an 8 month old baby and another one on the way. His girlfriend works 2 jobs while pregnant. They don't pay any rent or buy any groceries. All he wants to do is play online Texas Hold'em and go fishing. Oh I forgot to mention.. he sleeps in until like 1:00 pm. Yea he only calls or talks to me and my sister's if he needs something then throws a fit & talks crap on us when we don't help him. He's a real loser, but every family has a bad egg in the mix somewhere. That's just life.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2010, 07:58:39 pm »

My brother-in-law strikes again:

Having been defeated by my sister (she made him return the loan money), my brother-in-law recently attempted to auction off half their stuff on EBay! Thankfully, she was able to stop him before any bids were placed.

We're all anxiously awaiting his next brilliant move. Heh.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
idontcare

whoopdedoo

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2010, 03:16:36 am »

I don't have any annoying relatives really. however my mom's bf's youngest son is like the brother I never wanted. every weekend he's here it seems like he calls my name telling me something annoying/disgusting.
Oh and damn does he get cranky early sometimes. We were playing Mario Kart and he kept wanting to start over because he got a bad score. Some of those times he wouldn't even let me finish the race. He's like "it makes no sense. you're not gonna get a good score anyway. we might as well start over"
Also sometimes he locks my bedroom door and won't let me back in.
He also sits in my computer chair when I was about to get on the computer (plus I don't like him sitting there with his "brotherly" germs. I'm very particular about my chair.)

Now if you'd like to talk about ahole relatives, that would be my father. He's not annoying. He's the scum of the earth but at least I don't see him anymore. It's just difficult at times because he's on my mind a lot and won't go away. kinda fun to hate on him and sing angry songs though..I'm not the hating type at all but whenever something goes wrong I can have somebody to blame it on (I would bash myself enough in the past for things..now it can be a person that might actually deserve not so nice feelings)

« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 04:54:02 pm by idontcare » Logged

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2010, 11:12:05 am »

Uh huh... I've got a sister that is so fake sweet that she puts saccharine to shame for causing cancer in lab rats. Seriously, for people she doesn't like, she has this oh so sweet and light tone, three or four notes higher than her normal speaking voice and she's so very careful to be polite and helpful, but you can bet that as soon as the other person hangs up the phone or leaves the area, she reverts to such a poisonous character that you want to milk her fangs and put the venom up for making antidotes...

This is the same woman that claims to have raised my daughter from the time she was born up til we moved from our home town. Hello?! That so did not happen because when we would go to visit the woman and my daughter started to fuss or act up just the smallest bit, she would snap out demands that I take the child home and not bring her back to visit until she knew how to behave like she had half a mind. Needless to say, we didn't visit her much after that and my God, holidays were a painful chore to be gotten through with much teeth gritting and a few glasses of wine with the holiday dinner... I maybe have only two siblings remaining out of six that I like, the others can go take a flying leap from a tall cliff into a quarry below for all I care.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: