Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:52:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post photos of your Alien sims here!  (Read 7267 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« on: June 14, 2010, 05:28:50 pm »

Preferably Born in game Alien sims but also any great alien sims you have created or downloaded!  Cheesy

I looked for this kinda thread already and couldnt find one, so I hope its okay that I started one up. I am very curious to see everyones aliens! I so wish they would put them in the sims3, it would make the game better  Wink

Brandi Broke in my game has like 10 children, 3 of which are alien mixed girls. She married a man Quan who also had an alien mixed daughter the same age as her girls. They were teens and doing well enough for scholarships so I moved them all into the same dorm in college as young adults. I think they are super cute and alot of fun to play with!
Brandis oldest, Mercury Broke has very dominate Alien-ish features. Shes big time into science and also artistic. She is majoring in polical science.

Brandis next daughter, Marz is only 25% Alien and looks alot like Brandi. Brandi had a breif fling with a mixed Alien man named Zoombar in town. Shes a great character though. Romance sim but very skilled and smart, makes the deans list loves science also and arts like her sister.

Brandis step-daughter is named Venus Kim Sung. (Her father is part asian, part caucasion... dark slanty eyes and blonde hair) She was hideous as a tot and child cause her eyes are FREAKIN HUGE but as a teen she grew more into them and even more so as a young adult. I mean, they are still FREAKIN HUGE :lol: but shes kinda cute.

for kicks, here Venus is as a teen getting abducted by aliens.

And heres Marz and Mercury as kids

I dont have a picture of their little alien sister yet, she is a child now and named Moonshine but will get some soon.

alessandrae

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 10:59:05 pm »

Your aliens are awesome!! I especially like Marz Cheesy I posted my alien kids over at the best in-game born sims but I suppose this is a more appropriate thread. I'm currently using a Multi PT set by simtasia over at MTS2. Anyways, here they are!

Crevan

Son of my CAS Heron and PT Lillith.

Gaius

Son of my CAS Stefano and PT John Smith

Trista

Daughter of my CAS Enitan and PT Lillith (I still think PT Lillith makes the cutest alien babies!!)

Shea

Daughter of my CAS Elena's male version, Marco, and PT Nervous Subject (Obviously hahahah)

I'm waiting for PT Ripp's spawn, but I've got nothing so far!! Sad Oh and I had decided that instead of aliens they were faerie children(note the horns, wings, ears etc..) because the only problem I find with the PT set is tht the skins look way too fantasy-ish rather than sci-fi-ish (if you know what I mean lol)
RainbowPortal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 04:17:48 pm »

Oh and I had decided that instead of aliens they were faerie children(note the horns, wings, ears etc..) because the only problem I find with the PT set is tht the skins look way too fantasy-ish rather than sci-fi-ish (if you know what I mean lol)

Haha. If the last characters eyes were all black she would be classic alien. Nice work. Good times here.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 09:12:40 pm by RainbowPortal » Logged
madisims

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 07:56:37 pm »

I know this thread hasn't been posted in for a while.. but I wanted to share a new alien beauty I made. Technically, she's half human half alien.  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: