Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:18:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ambitions glitch. New lifetime rewards missing!!!!  (Read 3183 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ashtaroth

View Profile WWW
« on: June 14, 2010, 09:30:45 pm »

I recently installed Ambitions and I love it. 
The only problems I seem to be having are that when my Sims are ghost hunters, the ghosts to not appear. 
But they trap them anyway.  When they are firemen I can see the fire inside of the house but not the window fires. 
They are able to put them out though.  And I have no new Lifetime rewards for this expansion.

I know that there is supposed to be a "my best friend" and a "fireproof house"  rewards but they don't show up on my game.

I am running the game on a brand new computer.
Windows 7.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 01:54:50 am »

Do you have any mods or other CC installed? Most of it might not be updated for Ambitions yet. Sims 3 seems to be even more picky about CC than Sims 2.
Also, did you remove the CC before installing Ambitions? Could be some installation glitch. Could also be some kind of graphics trouble - at least the ghosts and fires.

I'm running a clean game, with no CC, no mods and not even any patches, and both ghosts, lifetime awards and everything else shows up for me.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 02:00:01 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Ashtaroth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 03:52:27 pm »

Thanks yeah...I messed around with my cc a little and I got the rewards working.  However the fire still isn't showing...The ghosts are showing up now though.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 04:06:06 pm »

Window fires, you say?
I've not played very much with the fireman track, but so far I've only had regular fires on the floor and furniture - no window fires... then again, maybe I've not run into them yet.  

EDIT: ran into them yesterday. Won't show for me unless walls are up.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 05:03:03 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: