Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 10:22:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *In Progress*Self Sim  (Read 4226 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2010, 10:32:18 pm »

Hello, my name is Ashley and I am 20 years old , so I'd want an adult sim.
Also, my eyes are blue-green and hair is naturally curly& brown.
My lips curve a bit up usually, they just weren't in the pics.
I realize that this all depends on someone who is willing and not a requirement.
If anyone could please do this I'd be grateful!

Full face:

Half view:

Profile:

« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 05:11:01 pm by stryeyeddrmr » Logged

Sims 2 expansions: $20 New ram for cc: $ 60 Escaping to another reality to the point of addiction: Priceless
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 02:06:10 pm »

Quick question. I'm working on your sim and I'm wondering about the skintone.Do you have a lot of freckles or little? Would you say you're medium skin tone or fair? Sorry, the lighting in the pics is a little misleading. Just want to make sure I'm as accurate as possible.
stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 03:58:20 pm »

My skintone is pale with a pinkish tint to give it a little color (not deathly pale)
I have light brown freckles on the upper cheek area(under eyes) but they are very faint.
That little beauty mark in the last picture is on right eye.
Also, my hair is a medium brown but if held to the light has an auburn tint. I don't know if that matters.
Hopefully that cleared up some issues. It depended on the lighting in my bedroom/bathroom.

Thanks for attempting Smiley

Sims 2 expansions: $20 New ram for cc: $ 60 Escaping to another reality to the point of addiction: Priceless
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 05:58:45 pm »

I couldn't find hair as dark as yours nor eyes as pretty as yours (seriously, you have beautiful eyes, I'm envious Smiley ), but here's the finished product. Tell me what you think:

Front:

Compare:

Profile:

Compare:

If you want anything fixed, let me know. It won't offend me.

stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 07:21:10 pm »

You, my friend, have officially made my day with everything you have created for me. I am in true awe.
She/me looks adorable and she has just enough of a difference from me to be used for other things.
I also love her outfit. I don't know if you're "shipping" her with it, but purple is one of my fav colors.
Thank you for the compliment. They look different shades depending on light since they are blue-green.
A good eye color I've found for me is by Yumedust called Endsong http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=265555
I already have those eyes but in case you like her eyes in general there you go.
The hair you re-colored I found the originals and I think there was a brown that would look ok for my hair.
Again, thank you a bunch ^.^
I have this fantasy-alien type dog I made that is pink with white stripes and stuff on it based on a Pharaoh Hound if you want me to upload it. I have been debating on it as it'd be a first download for me anywhere.
I could try to make you, but I don't know how good I would be(never really tried).

Wow, that was a mouthful, sorries.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 09:13:20 pm »

You're welcome. You don't have to do anything lol. I like to help. If you like my hair recolors and the CC I create and recolor, checkout my website sometime. The downloads are free and you don't have to register. The link should be in my sig. If you need anymore sims or recolors, just PM me.
Sita

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 04:49:41 am »

Wow, brilliant job! She's quite recognisable. Beautiful Sim of a pretty girl!

and http://simechoes.org for Sims 1 and 2
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: