Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 11:41:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about the Mods Folder and Package folder  (Read 3012 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dec12741

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2010, 04:01:38 pm »

it is the placing of the Mods folder and the Package folder that i do not understand,i have The Sims 3:Ambitions intalled and does the Mods/Package folder go into the Main Sims 3 folder or the Ambitions folder this Mods/package fold thing it is new to me it is driving me nuts can some one help me please?

*Mod Note*

You already posted a very identical question in another thread. Merged both threads.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 12:01:33 am by Chaavik » Logged
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 05:04:12 pm »

hello dec the mod package folder go with ambitons in your my documents/electronic arts/the sims3 folder with a brand new resources.cfg in the mod folder that needs to be rename the sims3 Mods folder and also you may have to reinstall some of your cc with ambitons in order for cc to show up Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 06:41:07 pm »

thanks pierre,I will try it
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 11:28:00 pm »

I know you can have the Package Folder in the Mods Folder,but what I want to know is I have downloaded Some Slider Programs for Sims 3 can I have a Folder just for the Sliders? huh
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 11:59:27 pm »

Check out the instructions to set up the folders for Sims 3 Ambitions:

Sims 3 Ambitions Information

Plus make sure you have the special file called d3dx9_31.dll in the following location:

C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Ambitions\Game\Bin (XP)

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: