Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:58:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems Ghost Hunting Abroad  (Read 2027 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~Iris~

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2010, 03:34:09 am »

Hello.  I was wondering if anyone else had this problem.  My sim is at level 10 in the Professional Ghosthunter career, has received his spirit scanner, etc., but cannot capture spirits when he's traveling abroad.  I understand the logic behind this, because being on vacation you wouldn't have a need for your work uniform (and I'm guessing your Banshee Banisher, d'oh >_<!), but it's annoying being able to see spirits pop up on the map by activating the detector and not being able to do anything about them when my sim is in France, Egypt or China.  Is this a glitch or one of those "logic rules" situations?  Thanks.

I can grow eggs, steaks, fish and books...but I can't make V8?

My custom sim is Egyptian royalty...the Adventure said so!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 07:09:01 pm »

I haven't gotten my Ghost Hunter up to 10 yet. She just hit Level 8 when I played her last night.

I guess it is more like a logical situation. Your Sim went on vacation and should be on vacation, not working 24/7. If your Sim can't catch ghosts, maybe they are for the opportunities or maybe they're just ghosts of locals there who might be different.

Logically, I wouldn't want my Sim to work while she's on vacation.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: