Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:07:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: EP3 Required: In Testing Community Lot Services  (Read 16101 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
trinaankrissy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2006, 01:40:05 pm »

u have thought of everything. i love ur mind.. how about the sims put the baby in car an can travel to the community lots only for the Toy Store
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2006, 08:54:28 pm »

Has anyone tried all of the services yet? because I would like to move this out of testing if it's working for everyone:)

If you have a question about my mods post it here
IcemanTO

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2006, 11:11:00 am »

Quote from: MissDoh
...... you also found a way to stop flowers and shrubs from growing or needing watering on business lots...

Well, I said something like this into another thread.
I'm using the TwoJeff's "Perfect Plants" hack and I NEVER have need to garden flowers or shrubs, both into residential, business or community lots.
Flowers and shrubs don't grow-up anymore and don't have need to be watered.

I noticed only an issue.
If a sim waters flowers by himself, THEN I have some "bad-grass" growing up (sorry, I don't know the right word) or a puddle to dry.

Lose a friend is like lose a piece of myself. I'll remember forever Mary "Miss Ozzucay" .
...and... a tought for CodiJo, pleasant girl too young to pass away. R.I.P.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2006, 01:54:16 pm »

Quote from: IcemanTO
I noticed only an issue.
If a sim waters flowers by himself, THEN I have some "bad-grass" growing up (sorry, I don't know the right word) or a puddle to dry.
If your sims over water the flowers the flowers will die, that may be the reason:)

If you have a question about my mods post it here
nychic_emt

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2006, 11:07:34 pm »

WOW! this is yet another great hack! Can't thank you enough!

Come, walk the streets in a city, where the undead hunt & roam at night, click --->> http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Looka  Beware, any human in this city will have their blood drunk and their coin stolen..

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2007, 11:16:38 am »

I tried hiring a gardner and it kept summoning gardners.    There were 8 before I exited the lot and removed the hack.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2007, 12:37:00 pm »

that problem is not related to that mod.  Your lot became corrupted somehow.  Easy way to solve this is to move out your sim into a new house and bulldoze this house.  Longer way is to the get Pescado FFS debugger and try to repair the lot.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: