Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:45:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *Complete*WCIF This Bright Red Hair??  (Read 4976 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2010, 06:59:27 pm »

As shown in the image below:
I can't seem to find it.
The sim itself comes from SiManiac Design, but the hair is not included in the download.
Please help!

*Edit* Original website the pic came from http://www.simaniac.com/design/?p=1670
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 07:11:30 pm by stryeyeddrmr » Logged

Sims 2 expansions: $20 New ram for cc: $ 60 Escaping to another reality to the point of addiction: Priceless
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 07:34:16 pm »

I think it's Rose hair. I can't remember if it's donation or not. http://www.rosesims.org/hair/rosehair_1.htm Look through here and you'll probably find it. I used to have that hair before my game had to be reinstalled, and I'm pretty sure it's from there.  If it's not in the other link try here, in the "Donation" section:  http://www.rosesims2.net/contribute/rosedonation_1.htm

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 09:44:46 pm »

I saw some on the donate section that looked similar but none that I think were that exact one.
I especially really like that color *sighs*
Thank you for the info though Smiley

Sims 2 expansions: $20 New ram for cc: $ 60 Escaping to another reality to the point of addiction: Priceless
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 12:51:28 am »

The color screams Club Crimsyn to me: http://www.clubcrimsyn.com/sims2.html Look under both hair and sets/hair.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 01:03:17 am »

It's not on Club Crimsyn. There's really not much to offer in the way of hair there. It could be GoS. I'll take a peek there and, if I find it, I'll post a link.

Edit: No luck, but that's not saying it's not there. stryeyeddrmr, can you do me a favor and post a link to the sim?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 01:17:52 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 06:18:20 am »

That's a Peggy hair if I ever saw one!

Anyway, most likely it's this recolour of it. The highlights look like they match. Though a solid red seems to be missing from that set, so it could be one of the gradients or it could be a different recolour. But it's Peggy Sept 08 gift, anyway.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 08:34:51 am »

caffeinated.joy: I added the original website link. It's not a website I'm very familar with. It may look turkish when you go on, my google chrome automatically translates foreign languages for me.

Engram: Yes, that is the correct hair style. Unfortunately, as you said, I don't see the bright red, which makes me think perhaps the person recolored it themselves.

Is there anyway someone could re-create that red for me? It almost looks like they took part of the red from that red/green recolor and made it solid? I don't know much about recolors, though huh
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 08:40:49 am by stryeyeddrmr » Logged

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 12:08:50 pm »

The hair is Peggy which has been "pookleted" into dynamite tone (I think). I can recolor it into that if you like.
Saikei
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 01:11:26 pm »

he changed photoshop hair perhaps. must you download from peggyzone "gift in September 2008"
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 01:49:13 pm »

I just finished two different versions. They're not exact but they're close. Would either of these two be acceptable?

stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2010, 03:34:43 pm »

I love both of them!
The first one, however, has a bit more of the darker shades that she has.
Is it possible to make the first one slightly darker or no? I don't want to demand anything.
But, as far as similarity goes the first one is the best, but I'd be happy to have both if you want to share both Smiley
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 03:56:10 pm by stryeyeddrmr » Logged

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 05:44:59 pm »

How's this?

I'll upload it to the genetics section in a few minutes.

EDIT: It's been uploaded here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,110391.0.html
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 05:52:20 pm by fatedicewolf » Logged
stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 07:09:59 pm »

Gorgeous Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: