Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 03:52:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Can't Help It  (Read 9028 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« on: June 21, 2010, 04:44:39 pm »

I'm going to repost my pics here now that my topic has died down in the general discussion.  I just really love making my sims and as much joy as they bring me in the creation, downloading pieces, and playing them.   Sharing a few pictures is another way for me to encourage the masses to love them too..

I call this breakfast of champions.^^^  The one below is my favorite made sim so far. vvv

If you like these, I will gladly share more, just let me know.  I also have more pics at my own website.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 05:04:39 pm »

Share more share more share more!!!  Grin

Find me on moonlight <3
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 07:39:05 pm »

This my sims very first rain storm, I was just as excited as she was.  LOL can't wait till winter. Her names Eiko, she's so cute it hurts.

angle no.2

Kawaii!! She looks so confused as if wonderring o no what hack is this.  So glad I can handle the expansion packs now, it really brings new elements that I had been pouting over for 2yrs now.

lindsylouwho

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 08:25:14 pm »

Eiko is beautiful! I love her hair and her outfit. I also can't wait to play with more expansion packs.  Until now my computer's only been able to handle two at a time!
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 09:56:31 am »

I like the second picture best!
I know exactly how it is waiting for EP's. It's so tedious because you have to watch for what you download.
Thankfully, I'm past that. And my wallet's a TON lighter...  rolleyes

I need more freetime.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 03:03:56 pm »

These are a few more pic's.  His name is Baka Kiro, a romantic sim V V V

His younger brother Brenon decided to throw a small party. Brenon V V V

The usual party stuff, Dancing to heavy metal lol Sachio is such a nut V V V

some poker (i removed one of the chairs quickly for this pic, because I luv her boots) Kobe n Rika V V V

Then Bobbi Lee shows up, giving Baka his first romantic interest, careful Baka she's a baby maker! V V V

Hope you enjoyed these, I miss alot of funny moments on camera because I'm usually laughing and enjoying these new ep's so much I get caught up in the 'playing'.  Sorry.  I've got more though that I'm working on.

lindsylouwho

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 09:30:05 pm »

Uh oh, Baka better be careful around the "baby maker"! I agree, Rika's boots are cute... which reminds me that I need to download some more clothes!
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 06:15:39 pm »

Long overdue, thanks for being patient.  I was caught up building community+residential lots and learning how to take different types of pictures..
  All of these pictures are taken through the games camera without pose boxes, I brightened a few with gimp,,thanks to all who gave me idea's and advice on what I can use to make them nice like your own.  And a special thanks to simswiki for having a pretty informative tutorial on 'how to make bit&@'n pic's' , hey I didn't name it that. 

Anyway... here we go First I wanted to show off my favorite sim again I just can't stop watching her, I've yet to see her make a bad face, these are shots I took while she was pillowfighting with her sister.

Also my new teen diva Tila, she's a shopaholic who just recieved a new mercedez for her sixteenth birthday

I always get so nervous posting anything , lol tell me their good so I can post some more!  or tell me their mediocre and I'll cry while I post some more lol.  I can take it, sniff sniff. DOH2

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 11:30:33 pm »

I really need to organize my ideas lol, these are 3 roomates.  The only 'american' looking sims in my town. All seperately different in look and style.

this is Esther she does a hilarious crumplebottom impression

Then there's is Jeri, she's just a complete fruitloop

And lastly is Ashley (I keep calling her brigette)

this is Ashley doing her famous Joan Rivers impression

again all my pics were taken with the game camera (obviously) I'm so lazy. Enjoy.

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 03:23:53 pm »

Tila my little teenage diva, found a BFF Ayami, they look cute together.  I'm thinking of sending them to college together, I've never sent kids to college before so it should be fun.

The last shot doesn't look as friendly but I thought it was funny, nothing like kicking your BFF when she's down right. lol

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 11:33:15 am »

Tila and Ayami look great together as best friends! They seem like a good match. They're both very pretty!

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 10:10:01 pm »

For the last month I've been working on an orphanage.  While the option to buy children is still unavailable, the idea is still fun to set up and maintain so no love lost.  These are the two toddlers I have up for adoption now.  I have two more kids, both boys, and a newly arrived female toddler.  No good pictures of them yet sorry, I was busy pinpointing a conflicting mod that was blocking some interractions.  Problem solved in 3 days, not too bad and gives me free time to play and take better pictures again.

These are just 4 single adult females in my town enjoying calgon.

I wanted to post a third pick but I didn't have enough pictures to really make it worth it for you guys, but now that my game is running perfectly again I'll be able to post more often!  Cheers !!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 12:10:49 am by HappyThoughts » Logged

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 08:09:09 pm »

I've been sidetracked with building apartments apologies.  The time involved in building a completely functional apartment can be very time consuming, I've put the last month into building a total of 5.  Of those five, only 2 'work perfectly'.  One is coastal on the 5x6 lot, and the other is regular huge 5x6 lot.  My Coastal Condominium Lot has 4units with private garage/drives.  And the Groupies Retirement Center is a 3 unit with private garage/drives.  I haven't come up with clever names for them as of yet, their only half furnished and freshly rented so few live mode playing time left after all that tweaking.  I lost count how many move-in and outs I've had to do for these poor simmies just to fix a fudged this or that I missed before moving them in.  So since I have no new pics of the orphanage I'll post pics of the apartments/condominiums I've got up and running in my game FINALLY!

this is the rear of the coastal condiminium, lol obviously I know  rolleyes

this is the communal area

this is the front, I'm not a fancy designer lol if it's square I probably built it lol.

this is the rear of the Groupies Retirement Center, I don't know why I show the backside first.  MOON!  Cheesy

this is the front, Captain Obvious never heard of'm?  *their onto me*

the communal area is my favorite proudest work, looks much more impressive in live mode

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2011, 02:49:57 pm »

I had my first aspiration failure ever ingame and it was great, my hands were shaking even.  She was already upset about gaining a little weight and while she was at work I answerred her chance card incorrectly and she was fired and sent home.  I wasn't sure what was happenning at first, she got out of her car after coming home and just went bananas.  Then flopped down infront of her neighbors door with her eyes all wonky.  Was a fun experience to say the least. 

Her name is Wednesday

After the 'Doctor' left *again I say this was fun to see* she stood on the sidewalk and proceeded to tantrum and wail for a full sim hour before finally sulking into her apartment.

Drama queen performance to be sure.  She's been quiet lately since then, maybe a bit of a chip on her shoulder but she's slimmed herself down a bit and has been doing well in the science career.  This was just something that was fun to watch and wonder now why couldn't they keep adding hysterical moments like this with each pack. bummer.  They added smaller ones I know, but this lasted quite awhile, very cool.

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2011, 10:45:03 pm »

Nothing to see here I was just testing a few different image settings lol and couldn't delete.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 10:52:54 pm by HappyThoughts » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: