Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 10:36:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ball Gown(sims 2)  (Read 11594 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2010, 09:34:16 pm »

If anyone could make this or knows a very similar one already made, please let me know.
I am absolutely in love with the colors/form.
Sorry I only saw this picture but the front doesn't seem too intricate.

Sims 2 expansions: $20 New ram for cc: $ 60 Escaping to another reality to the point of addiction: Priceless
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 09:49:54 pm »

There's a gown similar to this at simchic in the donation section (it's in pink and purple though). If you had some glitter and recolor it in Photoshop, it could be your dream ballgown. Sorry, there's no possible way to provide you with a link because two reasons: One, half the links are dead/broken and two, it's a junkyard. Nothing works there!

Here's a pic:

At the booty, you can navigate it better:
http://ls.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts2/simchic/clothes/female/teen/designer/
It's the petro_zillia_pink_ballgown.jpg

To Mods: I'm sorry, but I really can't get a direct link. If you check out www.simchic.com, you'll find that none of the links work properly.
stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 09:52:48 pm »

Hmm, it's pretty. I wonder if there's a way to add blue to it.
I need to learn how to do this stuff, but I don't have photoshop.

Also, did you get my message about the mesh for selfsim?

Sims 2 expansions: $20 New ram for cc: $ 60 Escaping to another reality to the point of addiction: Priceless
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 09:55:18 pm »

Right after I correct my mistake lol. If you'd like once I return from my vacation on Friday, I can recolor it for you because lol I really like the dress and after seeing it I was gonna do it for myself anyways Smiley
stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 10:01:45 pm »

That would be nice.
Is there a ball gown mesh similar to the original picture?
Because the one you showed isn't bad but that little skin showing in the middle bothers me, I don't know about you. I really like the "flow" of the pic I posted.
I realize this is sims 2 not a runway but I have ball room meshes that are similar..

*EDIT* http://lidiqnatathesims2.webs.com/afformal.htm
Whatever mesh she used for the ball gowns seems perfect.
Her policy is also below it at bottom of page.

P.S.
I never got your name?
Mine's Ashley.
I went on your Ice Wolf's Cave, it's nice Smiley
I'm going to register, unless I'm somehow already there.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 10:09:16 pm by stryeyeddrmr » Logged

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 10:23:32 pm »

At the booty, you can navigate it better:
http://ls.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts2/simchic/clothes/female/teen/designer/
It's the petro_zillia_pink_ballgown.jpg

To Mods: I'm sorry, but I really can't get a direct link. If you check out www.simchic.com, you'll find that none of the links work properly.

You gave a link to the site, so it's OK. Of course we always prefer if you give a link to where on the site it can be gotten (or at least instructions on how to find it. LOL). Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 10:43:48 pm »

The Lidiqnata mesh is much better and plus it's for adult. It'll make it easier for me to do. I know her policy by heart lol. Her work is amazing. I'm getting to work on it tonight before I leave for vacation. I'm insomniac so lol finally I have something to do at night.

To Caffeinated.joy: Thank you for understanding.

PS: I'm Rie and thank you for dropping by my site.
stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 10:54:12 pm »

haha, yeah I can be, too. Sometimes I stay up till almost 4am. I usually read to fall asleep. I love fantasy. I'm  actually about to read some of your sims stories.

My actual age is 20 btw, this site apparently goes by a 6 year span thing.
And not to sound too forward, but I think we can become simming buddies, if you want.
I just usually know when I meet someone I instantly click with friend wise.
Maybe you can have the patience to teach me some sim stuff. I think I could do  pretty well at writing sim stories/pics once I got basis of angles/pose boxes down.
Or maybe I could help you write or suggest?

I don't want to seem like some lost puppy dog though. I usually don't type this much.

fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 11:13:39 pm »

I don't mind teaching you somethings.  One of my friends had to practically take me step-by-step through creating CC. And both of our native languages is slang Manx which is a practically dead language. Try talking in that for explanation on Photoshop. The language doesn't even have typewriter or pen in it lol.

Try PMing sometime. I can send you some awesome tutorials. By the way, do you have a dress similar to your request with a front, if not, it's no big deal. My friend, FP, has like a gallery of all these dresses on her computer.

Also, when I finished do you want any recolors...?
stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 11:23:58 pm »

*Edit* http://www.bestquinceaneradress.com/quinceanera/Vizcaya-86033-Quinceanera-Gown-15.html That looks the most like the front, except no sash in middle. What recolors do you mean?

Uh, I can look and see if I can find a dress similar to that one front-wise.
Yeah, see it's just the outbox on here doesn't seem to show me what I sent if it got through or not, unless you meant on another site.
But any tutorials or w/e would be great.
I've looked at some things camera wise but CC I have no real clue other than there's like alpha and textures that you edit or something.
Also, I went to look at AWOKEN but I can't seem to find her actual chapters to it?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: