Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 01:05:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Hack that allows families/multiple sims to be invited over?  (Read 2547 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bollyknickers
Sci-Fi And Sims!

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2010, 07:15:49 am »

I don't actually know if this exists, but in case it does, has anyone seen a hack where you can call and invite whole families (lots, if you like), or even multiple sims at once? NOT a party.

I would love to invite my sims' extended families over for dinner etc., without having to invite them all separately, use a teleporter or have a party. Also, a way to invite over toddlers and babies. It's not because I'm lazy, it's because it would make the game a bit more realistic!

Thank you!

EDIT: Just thought, this might be included in a later EP, because I only have Uni, NL and H&M?
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 10:56:48 am »

I'd be very much interested in this hack as well, if it existed. I'm sure someone knows for sure if there is a hack like this or if it is even possible or not.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 11:10:30 am »

You can do this by typing in "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true" (without quotation marks) then SHIFT-CLICK on your mailbox and invite everyone over. You have tons of people over and anyone you don't want over just tell them to leave.
bollyknickers
Sci-Fi And Sims!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 01:41:15 pm »

You can do this by typing in "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true" (without quotation marks) then SHIFT-CLICK on your mailbox and invite everyone over. You have tons of people over and anyone you don't want over just tell them to leave.

I have too many people in my neighbourhood to do this, would lag too much! Did it once for a wedding party...

Hmm... I wish I knew how to make hacks!
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 05:01:13 pm »

I'm pretty sure that the option to Invite Household came with one of the EPs because I've had that option pop up before. I haven't played a multi-family hood in a while (been doing a lot of legacies where the "spares" languish in the sim bin rather than being placed in houses), but I'm fairly certain that the option did come with an EP. I'm just not sure which one.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 08:35:10 pm »

I think it must have come with either OFB or Seasons-I have both, and did not have the option until I installed those.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: