Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 10:36:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF this object?  (Read 1687 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simgirl75001

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2010, 12:45:10 pm »

Hello,
I looked all over MTS2 and google, but i cannot seem to find this mod (?) that allows you to stack pictures on top of one another on the wall, and put pictures near the bottom of the wall and so forth. Does anyone know where to find this? Thanks a lot for your help.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 12:57:17 pm »

Sounds like the shiftable AL feature. Not quite sure which keys do it, since I've got extra keys on my keyboard, but I think it's \ and ^ (or something like that). Combined with "moveobjects on", you can place pictures and other shiftable furniture higher and lower than they normally go. Combined with "Boolprop snapobjectstogrid false", you can move the pictures freely around.

If you don't have AL, some of these might help. I've got the AL shiftable ones, and I've not tried the BG compatible. If you have AL, these might come in handy too.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 01:04:50 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 01:20:22 pm »

Theraven is right, I was just reading about ingame functions on simswiki.  Ok I'm on the page now and it says, For multiplacement on wall, Press the CTRL + ALT keys while trying to place an object on a wall. Placement rules on walls will be removed, and you will be able to place any wall object on a wall already occupied by another object.  Must have up to Pets expansion to be used.  Hope I helped.  Grin

simgirl75001

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 01:36:01 pm »

Thanks for the help Raven and Happy! I will definitely try it in-game and see if it works.  YAY

Sorry for the late reply, but I figured out how to do it. You are supposed to click the [ ] buttons to scoot the pictures up and down the wall, and for the multi placement click CTRL-ALT like happy said. Thanks everyone for your help! : )

*Moderation Note:  Double Post Merged.  Please be sure to use the Modify button to the top right of your post next time.*
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 03:41:16 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: