Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:12:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cake, Bread & Company  (Read 3395 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
XPTL297

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2010, 02:45:55 am »

Hi!

Is there someone interested to create some bakery items meshes for a complete project on a full operational bakery? I used the meshes from a decorative food post named "Antique Bakery" but it seems that the original creator is not interested once he/she didn't take the trouble to answer.

All I need is someone able to create some meshes of different sort of bread and small cakes (biscuits). You will receive a complete object to use as base and all instructions to carry out the project.

In addition I need a bakery stove. I used an object that belongs to a german creator named Katy76 and it was meant for baking pizza.
It can be whatever. I just need that a Sim (not NPC) can go to the stove and simulate baking. It is necessary that there are plenty of animations available. The sim cooking may do whatever that causes animation codes: prump (fart), sneeze, shake the butt, whatever - just that there should be animation codes in the object. If you cannot mode, I can include the codes.

The person that agrees to develop the project shall assume the whole thing in own name, post it and answer questions. I will pass to him/her all information I have. I'm interested only on full development of an idea.

I have already the whole project working perfectly. It is just that it has come to a point that it is not possible to develop further without help. It is like filling a bottle with water. On the end there's no more space to fill up.

Thank you!
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 04:54:04 am »

For bakery stuff, you might want to check out, Sims2Artist. hokadk47 created a bunch of stuff.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 07:29:40 am »

Thanks for your reply. I took a look, but unfortunately no, it is not what I had in mind. They are cakes meant for a sim to eat. I need bread and small cakes meant to be sold in a bakery. Sims do not eat objects bought in a shop. It is fake shopping.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 07:44:03 am »

You mean that the cakes/breads are supposed to be edible, or just decoration?

And is the bakery supposed to be a community lot bakery, you mean? (opposite to OFB bakeries, which are home/private businesses, and where you can order the hired workers to make food. It's been long since I tried running a business, but isn't it possible to use it as a community lot shop if you're not playing with the family that owns it?)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 07:55:08 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 08:18:48 am »

What I have IS a complete bakery. It IS a community lot where you stuck several Decra Fridges and stop them full with bread, cakes, biscuits etc.
It works as a normal OFB shop where Sim can buy a community lot and manage it as a bakery. The modifications that I made in Katy76 stove make it possible to fake baking all the bread and cake stuff, that will be added into the shop owner inventory and sims will restock all the cakes and stuff from what the owner has in its inventory. Making a long story short - It is a full OFB addition and works. Tested 1000 times.
I'm going to post another project, that is very crude but will give you a full picture of what I'm doing.
It is pond fishing, but not EA's pond. I used the unuseful reward Koi pond to make something very funny. Watch me! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: