Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:26:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bodybuilder requests  (Read 2943 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Persephone

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2006, 06:33:55 pm »

There are a few things I'd like to have for my game, the first being and alpha skirt for all the bodybuilder meshes. A skirt you ask? Well yes. I think it would be quite an addition. Think hot guys in towels, loincloths, and many different ethnic clothing as well. So full nude body with an alpha skirt, also full body with pants and alpha skirt for Native American clothing, breechclout and leggings.

I'd also like to have a full body poet/pirate shirt with thigh high boots for all the bodybuilder sizes. Maybe the ruffled cuffs and collars could be alpha editable, so the shirt could be with or without ruffles. Maybe a shirtless version could be done as well.

I have provided some pics, couldn't find a pic of a grown up in the breechclout and leggings.

I know you are both very busy, and have a mile long to do list. If you have the interest, and the time...I hope you will consider my requests.

Thanks,
Persephone

* PM72.jpg (48.2 KB, 330x432 - viewed 1557 times.)

* mens-dress.jpg (53.2 KB, 214x305 - viewed 517 times.)

* Egypt.jpg (94.6 KB, 595x510 - viewed 481 times.)

* loin cloth example.jpg (142.16 KB, 560x504 - viewed 495 times.)

* Pirate clothing.jpg (71.37 KB, 479x546 - viewed 479 times.)
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 02:41:42 am »

Persephone, the alpha skirt is on the top of the list - well it has been for a while now, but I keep being sidetracked... But okay, as soon as I find a moment. Smiley

I like the idea of the romantic outfit; the boots aren't a problem, but I don't expect the shirt to be easy; loose clothing is really a pain to get right and I'd need to get a better understanding of the animations, and the results anyway can't be perfect because the parts will tend to overlap... A lot of experimenting to do here.
Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 06:32:55 am »

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I know how busy you and Yakov are with all the requests. Knowing that you are considering the ideas is enough lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: