Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 06:59:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find a mod that maximizes friendships?  (Read 4250 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kece

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2010, 08:35:55 pm »

I know in the sims2 there was a mod for this I used this much of the time.  Is there a mod that is available to keep your friendships stableized and optomized without the relations decreasing?  I have been looking for a mod like this but haven't found any as of yet.
davidballardjr

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 08:51:13 pm »

Control+Shift+C and enter "testingcheatsenabled true" code. With it you can move the gague bar to increase your relationship with someone. Will this help? If you don't want to maximize friendships that way, you can try MATY or MTS.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 08:55:55 pm »

One of the lifetime point thingies keeps friendships more or less stabilized. I've found that one to be quite useful, as it does what it is supposed to do.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 09:04:20 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
kece

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 09:01:27 pm »

I have used that cheat before but never have seen a gage bar where do I find that at? I was looking at  NRAA's super computer it seems good but also would be more time consuming I think also.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 09:44:45 pm »

there is also the testingcheatsenabled true cheat and you can use the mail box and click make me know by everyone and you then scroll the bar to maxout the relation ship with the sim Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 01:18:50 am »

kece, the "gague bar" is the relationship bar under a sim's portrait in the relationship panel. With testingcheatsenabled true activated and the game not paused, simply click on the bar and drag it to where you want it to be.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: