Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:08:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Imperfection (Chapter Seven is up! Shall we dance?)  (Read 23139 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Garambola

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2010, 04:50:33 pm »

No guesses as to what went into the glass. Just wanted to say I am enjoying following your story. Please, keep up the good work.  cool
DeliciouslyDemonic
So Demonic it's Delicious.

My real name is Daniella :D

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010, 03:35:32 pm »

As in, you don't want to guess or you think you know what he put in it? Wink
Thanks for the support! THe next chapter will be up soon! Smiley

*Signature image removed by Admin staff for being much larger than the 250 x 50 limit, which is stated clearly in our site rules*
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 05:51:58 pm »

Ooh, cliffhanger! Poor Tybalt, what with the making up and breaking up, in a sense, with Rosaline.
As for the drink, I'm hoping it's not a roofie or something D: I'm probably the only one demented enough to think that. And, stupid question coming up: Miranda and Mercutio kiss, in the game? I've seen it in a lot of stories, but I hardly play the 'hood so  I dunno xD

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
DeliciouslyDemonic

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 10:22:32 pm »

I had to google what Roofie was. ;-; Pathetic. But I can ASSURE YOU, it is not that! D: Benvolio's not insane, Miranda is the crazy one! Oops, did I just give out a spoiler? Wink

Yeah, Miranda and Mercutio kissed, but that was when they were 13. He's dating Bottom Summerdream at the moment thanks to Insim allowing me to mess with their ages so they're around 14 (Bottom) and 15 (Merc). I don't know if anyone's paired them together before. Smiley

And because I can't cointain myself any longer:
Hermia and Josh WILL end up dating each other, but Hermia still has to break up with Puck, have to get Tybalt and Rosaline's permission, it's going to be messy.

Also, in the chapter that Puck and Hermia break up in, you'll find out something veery interesting about Pucky-Boy. -demented laughter-

*Signature image removed by Admin staff for being much larger than the 250 x 50 limit, which is stated clearly in our site rules*
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2010, 02:31:10 pm »

Nah, it ain't pathetic you had to google roofies; it's pathetic I had to actually look up if there was a Benvolio in the actual Romeo and Juliette. xD  whyyyy do i feel like i have some sort of inkling as to what's interesting about puck? ;_;

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
DeliciouslyDemonic

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2010, 04:53:04 pm »

Okay, you win. xD I'd love to hear your theory. Smiley

imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2010, 06:09:14 pm »

That he's either cheating or gay. xDD

DeliciouslyDemonic

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2010, 07:39:22 pm »

Well...s**t. I'll tell you that it is one of those two...won't tell you which though...i'm just...going to walk away now. You haven't hacked my computer and read my idea file, have you?? D:<
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 04:54:18 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2010, 05:47:45 pm »

Ohshi-
I didn't think I'd be right D:

DeliciouslyDemonic

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2010, 11:08:08 am »

Well...this isn't akward. [/sarcasm]
If I can get the pictures today...I'll put up the next chapter...yeah...
-goes back to crawl into hole-

DeliciouslyDemonic

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2010, 10:18:15 pm »

The story will be on a short Hiatus. My game is f**king up MAJORLY, making it impossible to take pictures.
Please bear with me. If you can't wait to read the story and don't care about pictures, I'm uploading a picture-less version to FanFiction.net, which can be found HERE.
I've only posted up to chapter four, but if you fit the above description, go ahead and bookmark it.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 04:50:03 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2010, 01:40:01 pm »

Wow DoubleD dropping the f bomb.  Lol, sorry to hear about your game though. Maybe some stick figure drawings from paintshop will ease the public's need for more.  Take your time, we're all happily waiting for more. 
Maybe your game had an emotional breakdown, I know mine did when I made 2sims of myself and the second one wasn't married to my husband.  Game decided it wouldn't run unless I deleted that family lol. 

DeliciouslyDemonic

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2010, 07:31:01 pm »

My game has a hissy every now and then to blow off some steam. xD I think it's stressed out over all my downloads, but I'm afraid to delete anything in case I delete something important. :/

Yeah, I suck at drawing stick figures...go figure. xD

And I rarely drop F bombs, so when I do, you KNOW it's serious...though my characters usually drop them a lot. xD

If you really want to know the problem, I posted a thread about in on GOS...though no one's replied. Dx

GOS THREAD

DeliciouslyDemonic

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2010, 12:05:36 am »

Okay guys. I tried unistalling my game, and reinstalling it. But OfB didn't unistall correctly, so I had to reinstall it, then try and unistall it. Guess what? It says I have an EP installed and I must unistall it before I unistall OfB. The only other game installed at that moment was Double Deluxe. I ran CCleaner; nothing.

So my laptop is f***d, and I have one of two options.

A. I can try and convince my parents to let me use their laptop to play my game on (Extremely unlikely)
or
B. I can ask my grandmother for a laptop like my parents' for Christmas (Possibly even more unlikely, and even in the event that she agrees, that means no updates till Boxing Day, probably! D:)

I'll try both, however, and hope at least one of them works.
I highly doubt my parents will let me, though. They always say that my Sims 2 obbsesion is just a phase and I'll grow out of it. Stop liking it.
A five-year-old obbsession is NOT A F***ING PHASE.

Sorry.
But my life is REALLY f***ed up right now. I'm being comepletely honest here.
I'm looking on eBay for laptops. I hope I find something that's good, but cheap. Hopefully I'll find something for Vista for Windows 7.

*Admin edit for language*
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 04:38:47 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2010, 01:13:52 am »

You could try to remove it through control panel --> uninstall a program
Not the "correct" way to do it, but it usually works. Just make sure you uninstall everything before trying to reinstall.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: