Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 04:30:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Imperfection (Chapter Seven is up! Shall we dance?)  (Read 23319 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DeliciouslyDemonic
So Demonic it's Delicious.

My real name is Daniella :D

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2010, 04:31:55 am »

I've already tried that. No matter what way I attempt to remove it, it won't budge. I'm about to pull my hair out over this.

*Signature image removed by Admin staff for being much larger than the 250 x 50 limit, which is stated clearly in our site rules*
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2010, 07:22:35 am »

Seems like Double Deluxe is quite the problem. Makes me happy I've got the EPs and SPs one and one... Don't think I ever had troubles installing or reinstalling Undecided

Double deluxe includes nightlife and maybe one other, right? Could be that's the "other EP".
Have you tried to uninstall Double Deluxe (the way I said)? Could be that OFB will be easier to deal with then...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DeliciouslyDemonic

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2010, 05:53:50 pm »

It quite possibly could be, however, I cannot unistall either of them because they both say I have an EP installed that I have to unistall first. I still haven't asked my parents about using their laptop, but today's not a good day anyways.
I suppose when I visit my grandmother in Carthage next week I can bring my games and my flash drive and install them on her computer...but she'd throw a fit and I'd only get to play it when I'm over at her place, which wouldn't be often.
I'm hesitating on confiding in my parents about these problems, considering they aren't very supportive and I'm betting that my father will say 'Tough S**t, see ya next week.' >.> In the mean time, I'm going to continue to write the story and hope. If worst comes to worst I can always have a friend take the pictures for me. :/ But I don't really have any close friends who play TS2, and I doubt anybody here or on GOS likes me enough to do that. Liking a story and Liking a person are two different things.
Especially some recent hate secrets about me. I try not to let them get to me, but sometimes it hurts to see just how much you're disliked.
I'm starting to ramble now, so I'm going to just post this and look for more answers.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 04:41:29 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

*Signature image removed by Admin staff for being much larger than the 250 x 50 limit, which is stated clearly in our site rules*
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2010, 04:40:52 pm »

No profanities - remember that kids come here, so keep it PG-13. This also included posting links to adult sites: don't do it.

I'm late spotting this, but it needs to be said anyway. Please watch your language when you post. Cursing like that isn't appropriate here, as we are a pg-13 site. I've got through this thread and removed your F-bombs and such. I'm a firm believer in letting characters speak as they would speak when I write myself, and I have a few who have rather colorful language, but you need to be creative with it when posting on a pg-13 board.

In the meantime, the best place to post your help questions regarding your game breaking issues is the Sims 2 Help section. You'll get much more feedback there. For your uninstall problems, if you're still having them, read this page.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 05:03:16 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
DeliciouslyDemonic

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2010, 12:15:52 pm »

No profanities - remember that kids come here, so keep it PG-13. This also included posting links to adult sites: don't do it.

I'm late spotting this, but it needs to be said anyway. Please watch your language when you post. Cursing like that isn't appropriate here, as we are a pg-13 site. I've got through this thread and removed your F-bombs and such. I'm a firm believer in letting characters speak as they would speak when I write myself, and I have a few who have rather colorful language, but you need to be creative with it when posting on a pg-13 board.

In the meantime, the best place to post your help questions regarding your game breaking issues is the Sims 2 Help section. You'll get much more feedback there. For your uninstall problems, if you're still having them, read this page.

I don't have problems with my game anymore, I just can't play it since my parents won't allow me to install it on their laptop and mine is broken. :/ If it's that much of a problem, you can just delete this thread. I won't be updating for a long time, anyways. I can repost it when I can reinstall my game, and I'll fix the language problems.

happybee

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2011, 01:38:47 pm »

tongue I love this it is so funny. Poor Rosie. Tybs should just be thankfull it wasn't Hermia or he minght have never wanted to see a naked woman again. Wink I'm glad Contort wanted to be a gentleman because if he wasn't and I was a Capulet sister, I would get creeped out.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: