Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:39:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mindy May  (Read 4670 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BeSerenity

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2010, 04:36:45 pm »

Introducing Mindy May!

This is my first sim, and I am quite proud of how she turned out. I apologize for not having very good pictures to display her, if you have any tips on how to take better pictures etc. please feel free to let me know! Also let me know if there are any problems or if you have an tips on how I could get better since I am a begginer!

Enjoy her and please only download her for personal use! No contests or uploading her on another site. I would love to see pictures of her and her offspring though! ha ha Smiley

She's packaged with a different hairstyle than in the pictures, the same outfit though. All meshes needed are included! I didn't create any of the custom content.

Thank you so much!! Smiley

* mindy picture 1.jpg (47.05 KB, 205x299 - viewed 25802 times.)
* Mindy.rar (4093.19 KB - downloaded 398 times.)
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 05:54:41 pm »

Very Nice Work! I grabbed her for my game. Can't wait for more.

As for learning to do things - I had a lot of help. This is where I submitted my first upload and someone (DaSpecial1) held my hand the whole time.

I'm still learning. I need to explore tutorials on screenshots.

Wishing you the best of luck, Nonni

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
BeSerenity

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 06:02:07 pm »

Aww, that means so much to me! Thankyou! Best of luck to you too, Nonni Smiley
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 06:54:42 pm »

My first suggestion to you, if you aren't already, is to not use the in game camera to take pictures, as this can significantly reduce the quality of the image. Instead, find a good screen cap program that you can run in the background while you play your game. There are a number out there. I use Gadwin Print Screen, personally. This is a good place to start. It's got some good tips for taking pics. Smiley It gives a link to Gunmod's Camera hack, which I strongly recommend. Not just for the extra fine-tuning you get with close ups and what not, but because it allows you to access your entire neighbourhood and not just the small corner of it the game gives you. It also recommends the use of the Insimenator mod, which is fine, but do keep in mind it's an unsupported mod and you can do virtually the same things with the Simblender you can find on Simbology.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 01:58:32 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 01:37:35 pm »

Thank you, Caffeinated.Joy! I have installed the suggested programs and look forward to having better screenshots and vids. 

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
BeSerenity

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 10:16:38 pm »

Yes, Caffeinated.joy,  Thanks so much! I downloaded the suggested programs but sadly one of them crashed my game.. so I'm going to sort out the problem and just use the ones that worked and hopefully my pictures improve! Smiley
big joe

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 03:55:52 pm »

Your first sim is very cute. You made a great job. Thanks for sharing

Be happy and make someone happy[/I]
BeSerenity

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 08:49:10 pm »

Thank you Smiley
Jourdain

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 11:20:38 am »

Wow as my mouth drops I am speechless I cant wait to download her.BTW where can I find that hair so I can take home the real Mindy May-LOL Grin.Thankyou for sharing!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: