Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:35:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi *Wave*  (Read 2629 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AlexDanger
"Stupid, Shiny, Volvo Owner"

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2010, 07:10:34 pm »

Hi! I am not really new but I never got the chance to introduce myself I am AlexDanger and I reside in Forks, WA with the rest of my coven of sparkling, veggie, vampires (hehe). Well I am a Twi-hard I have read all the books and seen all three movies.

I love Demi Lovato and The Jonas Brothers and Selena Gomez! I love to play Sims 2, and I would like to learn how to create stuff someday for the Sims 2! I hope I can make some new Simmy friends here  YAY

-AlexDanger

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..."
"What a stupid lamb."
"What a sick, masochistic lion."
idontcare

whoopdedoo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 10:32:47 pm »

Hi sry to reply late..I haven't been on this forum in a while as I forgot about it

That's so cool that you love the Jonas Brothers. I love them too as you can probly tell by my avatar. Selena's pretty cool..although I'm not a fan of her music at all but she's good on Wizards.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 04:47:20 pm by idontcare » Logged

AlexDanger
"Stupid, Shiny, Volvo Owner"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 09:55:47 am »

Hey sorry it took so long to reply lol Finally another Jonas fan  YAY lol I really Like Selena and some of her music but she can't sing well. Cheesy  Do you like Demi Lovato and Twilight?

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..."
"What a stupid lamb."
"What a sick, masochistic lion."
idontcare

whoopdedoo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 06:01:05 am »

Hey sorry it took so long to reply lol Finally another Jonas fan  YAY lol I really Like Selena and some of her music but she can't sing well. Cheesy  Do you like Demi Lovato and Twilight?

I think I top myself with replying late. darn schoolwork keeping me away from this board.

I hate Twilight with a passion. no offense...it wouldn't bother me so much if it didn't seem like it was freakin everywhere.

no I don't like Demi but I tolerate her. I will say though I quite like her show Sonny With a Chance.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: