Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:46:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No aging female elder body  (Read 2299 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
GirlK1986

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2010, 03:11:04 pm »

Where can I find a mesh for female elder that doesn't looked like she has aged.I want some of my elders to keep there adult female bodies.
da coach

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 09:29:29 pm »

You would need a skintone that the elder meshes have been replaced with other bodyshape meshes.I don't know if anyone has done this yet.
It can be done using simpe.There are tutorials for doing this,i believe at mod the sims.It's a bit tricky getting your head around the instructions the first couple of times but easy enough to do.
I could do this for you if you want,just send me a pm.
GirlK1986

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 10:38:45 pm »

well is there a way to convert the adult female outfits/tops/bottoms/swim/underwear/athletic? I remember awhile back i had something like that in my game.I just can't remember where i found them at.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 10:42:40 pm »

I think it was spookymuffin that made the showerproof adult meshes available for elder.(adult site)
Outfits you can easily do yourself, just clone a adult outfit with bodyshop.
Open the outfit with simpe and change gender from 008(048 if its also enabled for young adult) to 0058.
You do need a skintone that shares its adult textures with the elder.
Clone a default skintone and update the elder textures, can also be done with bodyshop.

No longer active
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 10:45:20 pm »

I seem to remember a "fit granny" bodyshape out there, somewhere, but I'll be danged if I can remember if that was actually what it was called or where it was. Sorry. I do wish I could be more help. The way EAxis makes all elders out of shape and slightly overweight irks me, too.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 06:21:29 am »

I think it was spookymuffin that made the showerproof adult meshes available for elder.(adult site)
Outfits you can easily do yourself, just clone a adult outfit with bodyshop.
Open the outfit with simpe and change gender from 008(048 if its also enabled for young adult) to 0058.
You do need a skintone that shares its adult textures with the elder.
Clone a default skintone and update the elder textures, can also be done with bodyshop.

srry, made a small mistake..
The numbers i put up shouldn't be changed on the gender but on the age box, srry Smiley
Keep in mind that if you install a default replacement for the showerproof elder meshes all will showup with a adult bodyshape.
Outfits will only effect each individual sim

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: