Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 11:26:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Private School  (Read 2104 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2010, 06:51:20 pm »

Blizzard wanted to get their 2 Sim Kids into private school in my game. How do you get Sim Kids into private School?  huh

Prince Avalanche
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 07:06:44 pm »

invite the headmaster over to your home via the phone, it will give you the option, 'invite headmaster'  he will arrive at a designated time shown in the info while talking with him, you then have the joy of shmoozing him, giving him a tour of your home, (lead him into each room and click the headmaster to show room upon enterring each room) and feed him, another boost in acceptance points is liquorring him up I've noticed.  It can be tricky if your sims life in squallor, the better the home is decorated and the fancier the meal you serve also counts.

Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 07:09:47 pm »

Thank you and I will try that.

Prince Avalanche
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 08:37:46 pm »

Good points to remember when doing the headmaster scenario:

1. Do not save and exit between inviting him and his arrival. It is a good idea to invite him in the morning so that he comes at 5pm the same day. The headmaster scenario tends to get stuck if you save and exit in between.

2. You need to schmooze, give a tour and serve food.

Schmoozing - have the sim with the highest nice points do this so that it has a greater chance of succeeding.

Tour - even if you're not going to keep the items, buy skilling items and bookcases for each room you are going to show and make them nicely decorated. I often buy a nice painting, an extra bookcase and maybe a plant which I then move around the house to each room that is going to be shown to the headmaster. I also usually shove an extra skilling item like a musical instrument or the easel into the rooms being shown just to increase the score. You can enter buy/build mode while he's there to do this. You only need to show 4 rooms.

Food - have the sim with the highest cooking skill cook the most intricate things they can cook. Turkey is good. Sparkly turkey made with Seasons produce is better. You get the idea. If nobody can cook well, buy the buffet table and stock it as it has high quality foods including turkey on there. You then click on the headmaster and select "Call for meal".

You need a total of 90 points. A good meal will give you up to half the points. A nicely decorated room with a couple of skilling items will give you up to 10 points per room. The schmoozing then becomes a way of pushing the points over 90, which is why you need this done by the nicest sim in the house, so it succeeds. make sure your sims eat with the headmaster so their overall relationship to the headmaster increases during the visit.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 08:45:36 pm »

Thank you and I will try that.

Prince Avalanche
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 09:59:39 pm »

Have a Sim Serve Espresso and leave the extra cup on the machine.  The headmaster will drink it for 10 points!

Don't let the headmaster get in the hot tub until the end of his visit or you can't get him out and you'll only get 10 points for him soaking in the hot tub the whole visit.

Make sure none of your Sims are likely to die, even of old age, during the visit.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: