Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:22:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Program  (Read 3722 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2010, 04:50:20 pm »

I saw a program that has a test version of Bodyshop but now I don't know where I found it and I don't know the name of it. Any ideas where to find that please?

Prince Avalanche
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 05:05:23 pm »

The Sims 2 BodyShop program came with your copy of the game. Go to Start:All Programs:EA GAMES:The Sims 2 Double Deluxe:The Sims 2 Bodyshop. Hope I helped you out..
Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 05:07:36 pm »

Thank you.

Prince Avalanche
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 10:08:57 pm »

no problem.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 05:17:27 am »

Make sure you pick the latest version of bodyshop.
Meaning, if you have EP's installed you need to look for the version that came with the latest EP.

No longer active
Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 08:12:55 am »

I tried Bodyshop from The Base Game and Nightlife but neither of them worked and thanks.

Prince Avalanche
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 08:17:34 am »

Only use the Body Shop from the last expansion pack that you have installed.
Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 08:25:38 am »

Ok and I couldn't get it to run. Would Seasons or a later expansion pack patch Bodyshop to make it work?

Prince Avalanche
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 08:46:53 am »

What do you actually have installed? What expansions and what stuff packs? What does the icon you use to start the game say? ie. what is your latest game version.

Bodyshop works for all game versions. I have run Bodyshop using just the base game and with just about every combination of expansion and stuff packs. It's not a game problem or a Bodyshop problem but an issue either you as a user are experiencing or else your computer is experiencing. Because Bodyshop runs just fine in all game versions, providing your copy of the game is legally purchased.

Also, if you have a lot of custom content your groups.cache may be too big for Bodyshop to start so you may want to delete it. Another potential issue is that if you are running Windows 7 then Bodyshop can take a very long time to load so you need to make sure that you give it lots and lots of time. I run the game on Win 7 and the game takes aroun 7 minutes to start while Bodyshop takes about 20 minutes. I don't know why, but it just keeps loading and loading before I even see it appear on the screen and then it takes another 5 minutes after that for the bar to start filling to fully load. The first time I ran Bodyshop on my Win 7 laptop I had to check task manager to see if it was loading because it didn't even appear in the task bar for 15 minutes so I was sure that it had failed.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2010, 08:52:40 am »

I have The Sims 2 and Nightlife and Celebration stuff pack. Thank you and I will try that. I bought my game.

Prince Avalanche
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2010, 12:36:18 pm »

You should use the double deluxe version of BS then. I used that version, when I only had DD installed and it ran fine.
Prince Avalanche

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2010, 03:24:49 pm »

Thank you.

Prince Avalanche
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: