Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:53:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bodybuilder Girl RIP'D by Kaoz666  (Read 26025 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« on: July 10, 2010, 12:34:31 pm »

Part of my ongoing project of breathing new life to one of the most unique, yet seldom used female bodyshapes, Marvine's Bodybuilder Girl. Like many of the more abstract bodyshapes out there, there's very little, if any CC available for them. Especially as far as genetics go. There's the original showerproof skintones, and 5-6 recolors over on Back Alley Sims...and that's it. What bothered me for a while is the fact that none of the skins captured the essence of what the shape should be. When you look at the male counterparts, Slim BB, BB and Huge BB, the skintones are bulging with realistic muscle textures. Whereas all of the BBG skins are smooth with almost no muscle texturing...

Until now.

I started working on these skins in March, and after on again-off again working on them, they're complete and ready for consumption.

A skintone that offers some light muscle definition without being as deep and detailed as the male BB skins. Your BBGs will retain their builds from YA to Elder, they're showerproof, so they'll keep their shape when the clothes come off. *chuckles* Males will retain the Maxis bodyshape, but if anyone wants to perhaps link my skins to other bodyshapes (Like the male BB shapes) feel free to do so, just link back to this thread. The rar contains all three tones. If you're grabbin' them, I'm sure you've already stocked up on BBG fashions like I have over the years, but those new to the shape can find some clothes for her...

Here

Here

(The outfits shown in the pics is athletic wear I'll be releasing in the near future)

And on Back Alley Sims and Gay Sims Club, both require registration to download their goods. Enjoy the skintones, folks.

* Sims2EP8 2010-07-10 08-37-16-65 (Custom).jpg (469.11 KB, 575x600 - viewed 118347 times.)
* BBG Rip'D by Kaoz666.rar (1214.11 KB - downloaded 2221 times.)

HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 01:50:09 pm »

Nicely done!

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 01:55:35 pm »

Amazing work. Great job Smiley
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 11:36:58 pm »

These truly capture the essence of the shape. I kinda want to crank up Sims 2 now just so I can see them. Thanks so much for this.
Poet

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 10:51:27 am »

Where can I find these outfits?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 12:35:44 pm »

Click on the rar file under the attached image. It's right there.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Poet

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 01:02:43 pm »

Yes.... There is a RAR file, Right there under the attached image. For the skintones. But what I'm looking for is this!

Re: Bodybuilder Girl RIP'D by Kaoz666
« Reply #4 on: Today at 10:51:27 am » Quote Modify 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where can I find these outfits? 
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 01:36:55 pm »

I assume you're referring to the outfits in the image (since you didn't specify - please do so in the future). If so, then I don't think he ever got around to uploading them here.

Poet

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2011, 01:42:36 pm »

Well, since the outfits in question, are the only outfits in the image, I thought anyone who read my post would be intelligent enough to figure that out, but it would seem i was mistaken. I will clarify in the future.

And before anyone asks, Yes I did a web search, using several parameters, with no luck. So the logical conclusion was to come to the WCIF, and ask the good people who belong and support this site.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 01:49:02 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2011, 02:10:08 pm »

Well, since the outfits in question, are the only outfits in the image, I thought anyone who read my post would be intelligent enough to figure that out, but it would seem i was mistaken. I will clarify in the future.

Oh, you did not just call me stupid.

And I would have thought anyone who joined this forum would have been intelligent enough to read the rules before posting here, otherwise they would have known our policy about replying to yourself instead of using the "modify" button to edit your post, or our policy about being courteous to people here, but it would seem I was mistaken. Inferring any one here, particularly a member with banning power, is stupid is never a good idea. You never know when someone is wanting to help, but is in a hurry and misses the fact this is a skintone download and not an outfit download, like I did. It's an honest mistake and not a lack of intelligence. I would have been more polite about pointing out my own oversight, but you went there first.

Please do clarify in the future. Psycho and psychic may look similar, but guess which one we aren't here?

And before anyone asks, Yes I did a web search, using several parameters, with no luck. So the logical conclusion was to come to the WCIF, and ask the good people who belong and support this site.

Also, instead of resurrecting a dead thread, make a WCIF thread in the WCIF section, please. Our policy on zombie threads is also in our rules. It will also increase your probability of getting help, since people looking to help people find things look in the WCIF section.

Pro tip of day - You can click on a user's name to be taken to their profile, and from there click on "show the last topics of this person", and you'll see their latest topics, which means you'd be able to see anything Kaoz posted after this one and would have known the answer to your question.

If I seem snappy, so be it, but it's never wise to insult the person trying to help you.

Topic locked.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 03:10:38 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: