Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:43:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Prairie and Victorian clothing for curvier sims  (Read 3078 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
missme74

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2010, 06:20:06 pm »

I have searched everywhere and no one seems to know where i can find prairie style clothes for the curvier body types. I am looking for both teen and adult females.
Train_Guy
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 06:21:56 pm »

Ok, I hate to sound like a broken record to everyone, but, have you tried mod the sims yet?
missme74

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 12:39:24 pm »

yep. no luck!
Malakaaz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 01:23:34 pm »

I couldn't find many/any myself, so what I did, you could do.... Just download some Prairie and Victorian clothing (All About Style has great stuff). Put these clothes in your Downloads folder along with any of the curvier shapes and clothing for those shapes (I used the CP) that have similar "mesh styles/shapes" to them. For instance, if you have a prairie dress, perhaps you could download a Classic Pinup gown? At any rate, the shape of the curvier clothing mesh is the shape your recolor will be, so just aim to get as close as you can. This is the only way of making recolors by using someone else's mesh...otherwise, you would need to modify the desired mesh in Milkshape.

Once your downloads folder has both the normal and curvier clothing items in it, open up TS2 Body Shop (comes with the game). Make some recolors using it. Here, I refer you to the many tutorials...just do a search in your browser for "TS2 converting clothing between body shapes." Worked for me!  Rock
missme74

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 10:11:40 pm »

I couldn't find many/any myself, so what I did, you could do.... Just download some Prairie and Victorian clothing (All About Style has great stuff). Put these clothes in your Downloads folder along with any of the curvier shapes and clothing for those shapes (I used the CP) that have similar "mesh styles/shapes" to them. For instance, if you have a prairie dress, perhaps you could download a Classic Pinup gown? At any rate, the shape of the curvier clothing mesh is the shape your recolor will be, so just aim to get as close as you can. This is the only way of making recolors by using someone else's mesh...otherwise, you would need to modify the desired mesh in Milkshape.

Once your downloads folder has both the normal and curvier clothing items in it, open up TS2 Body Shop (comes with the game). Make some recolors using it. Here, I refer you to the many tutorials...just do a search in your browser for "TS2 converting clothing between body shapes." Worked for me!  Rock

Thanks, i'll give it a go.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: