Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 10:39:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for these eyes~  (Read 2008 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rubie123

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2010, 10:21:42 am »

Hi,
First of all I searched for these for months. I used to have these eyes but I lost them when I had to re-install my game.
These eyes were really pretty and sparkly and I have no idea where I got them from. But if any of you could recognize em from this picture please let me know Smiley

Thank you!
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 12:53:50 pm »

I'm not sure about the eyes, but they might face a facemask sparkle overlay, U have that in my game, lemme see if I can find it...

Find me on moonlight <3
MzDyme

Fierce is not just a word,it's a way of living

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 02:56:02 am »

I don't know if you are still in search of those eyes but they look like there from a creator on flickriver named Blue-Lemonz and he has several different set that look similar to what you are looking for under his cc section http://www.flickr.com/photos/l3luelemonz/sets/72157623756600977/
Also I wanted to inform you that they are combo sets meaning most of them come with eyes,lips,and brows and in order to download them you hve to click the download link but it will redirect you to mediafire because its not on the site itself well I hope I helped Good luck and happy simming  Grin

★Los Sims 2 para siempre(The sims2 forever!!)★

Signature images may not exceed 250 x 50
Visit Simsurbania.com for more of my creations
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 11:34:14 am »

Again I will say this to you and I hope it's for the last time: Use proper punctuation so that I can tell when a sentence starts and ends, as well as when there is a pause between ideas in the same sentence. Run-on sentences suck. Big time. Like a Hoover.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: