Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 09:00:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TS3 Fantasy Clothes request, please  (Read 2272 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
elledriving

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2010, 10:36:40 pm »

Hello fellow simmers!  Hug2
I am interested in fantasy clothes, particularly of the supernatural-medieval type, and wondered if anyone was up to rask with this little project I've long been pining over.
In particular, I am hoping that someone could supply better fairy clothing. I am aware that the Sims Store released the whole Faire Folk Life Attire set, and it's pretty good--for colorless EA  rolleyes--but I'd like to see enhancements done especially in the fashion of this delightful number:

(ALL of my requests are base game friendly for all ages and genders, btw. I work for the EDDC: Equally Dressed Design Commission)
(Preferrably with 3-4 recolor channels for each piece)
Could someone perhaps:
-have the skirt separate from the body and make it a little better shaped? To keep with the serrated hem theme similar gloves and socks and shoes (long and short) would be cute!
-have the wings separate from the body, and possibly make it more transparent and veined like that of an insect?
-have the tunic separate from the body, make long sleeved--*Layerable* tunics (as accessories) of a medieval variety similar to that above would be nice--I have seen medieval tunics on Mod the Sims, but to accompany this unique patterns would be nice, like chain mail. This would be GREAT because a Sim could wear chain mail under his real clothes, just like they did in the middle ages! What was that--a hauberk? I don't know, whatever, haha!

I know this is probably a bit much and might NEVER see the light of day until TS6 EP # 10, Makin Magic Renewed! lol But I thought I'd at least get the idea circulating!
Thanks in advance!

(I pray I put this in the right area....)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 10:44:39 pm by elledriving » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: