Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:53:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm back!!  (Read 3577 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2010, 09:11:45 pm »

Hello my fellow insim friends. I'm online again yay! Well, I have internet but not my game yet. My computer that had all my games and expansion and stuff packs got severly damaged in the trip across the country. ::sad face:: At the moment, I'm using my sister's laptop and enjoying it a lot.

You all may have noticed me posting in the WCIF section. I just wanted to let you all know I'm here and willing to help anybody who needs it. It's been a while and I've had time to do a lot of thinking and even though my heart is still broken, I know now it was for the best. I will miss him very much but I'm still young and I have my life to live.

Anyway everybody I'm happy to be back. Thank you all so much for having me be a part of your wonderful sim community.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 10:03:04 pm »

Hai! I remember you!  Grin

We'll help you heal.  Wink

Welcome back!

Find me on moonlight <3
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 09:45:32 am »

Glad to see you back around, Cindra!  Grin

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 12:39:02 pm »

Welcome back, Cindra!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 02:48:56 pm »

Welcome back, Cindra! I'm glad to hear you moved safely. YAY I'm sorry about your computer, though.

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 04:42:05 pm »

Thank you everybody! I have missed you all.

Yea I know right Hammie. That was a really nice, fast running computer and I had just finished getting all my games and custom content installed again. I also had some irreplaceable pictures and other important documents like work resume's and a 10 generation family history I had worked on for 2 years. (Unfortunately no back up discs on anything)

Oh well, lol. I don't get too upset over things like that. I plan on getting myself a brand new laptop soon anyway. I like desktops but laptops seem so much more convenient. Anyway I gotta make some dinner for these little rascals. Thanks for the warm welcome back everybody. I'm happy to be back.  :kiss:
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 01:01:46 am »

Welcome back Cindra! I'm relieved you had a safe move. I know you are still hurting, but I always say "Everything happens for a reason" There's someone out there for everyone, and maybe he just wasn't your someone.. nevertheless I'm so glad you're back! Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: