Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:26:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Global Mod - Cancer & Related Diseases (MODDER-FRIENDLY, CAN BE DONE FOR SURE)  (Read 9055 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lavaster

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2010, 12:52:47 am »

Hi all!
Smonaff made a great period hack over at MTS2, (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=177932) and I tried sending him a request but apparently his inbox is full. So I decided to post my request here. If Smonaff made a period hack, then a cancer hack can be done.
The cancer hack should work something like this, feel free to add, remove, or change the features:
-Like Smonaff's period hack, the cancer hack checks the lot when first played to see if there are any eligible sims. (Of course there always will be; adults and elders!) So only adults and elders should be able to be affected by this hack.
-Here are the stats in real life of people living with cancer at an average:
Worldwide: 0.18%
United States: 0.25%
Therefore, a very, VERY tiny percentage of all adult and elder Sims should be able to get cancer, but NPC's, townies, and other playable characters that are just visiting a certain household cannot get cancer while visiting.
-It should affect both female and male Sims
-This should be able to kill, if a Sim is not "treated"/gets rest soon.
-This is basically an illness in real life, so in-game it should be an illness as well.
This mod can be created using tokens and all, just like Smonaff did, and I'm sure many would like the idea of having more in-game realism and getting more attached to their Sims. Please consider this project; if downloads is what you're after, downloads is what you WILL get!

Thank you, fellow modders! Worth a try, right?
-Lavaster
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 03:40:43 pm by Lavaster » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: