Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 01:11:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NPC problem  (Read 1616 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
butka

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2010, 11:15:37 am »

Several days ago I installed BV expansion. After I started to play and let one of my sims visit the community lot, I realized that residents found on the lot act in a weird way... They come to the lot, come up to a certain point and then stand there for hours, doing nothing but thinking. If I stay on the lot for too long, the residents keep coming and crowding it... Sometimes they drink coffee or play arcade games but nothing else...Do you possibly know what's going on? Is it the case of any of my mods or maybe it's the BV expansion I've installed recently? I'd really like them to move and act naturally as they did before  angry they keep messing my game up. Please help!
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 01:17:25 pm »

Did you accidentally turn off autonomy?

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
butka

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 01:45:07 pm »

No, it was turned on. But even if it was not, those are NPCs, so they should do their thing no matter what.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 03:55:58 pm »

huh Maybe you have a conflicting mod? Try slowly cleaning out your Downloads folder and see if that cures the issue. Or, you can just move your Downloads out of The Sims 2 directory and try running the game without any CC. If the problem persists, you may want to look into a game patch made by EA to fix these problems, you can get patches here:http://thesims2.ea.com/update/index.php You can also get the Sims 2 HCDU here to scan for conflicting mods or custom content. http://www.simwardrobe.com/ under "The Sims 2" and then "Programs" and the file name is: Sims2HCDU-02.00.03.zip If it doesn't find anything, bear in mind it is not always guaranteed to fix the problem, and it's a good idea to run it more than once.

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: