Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:47:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF a custum easel  (Read 2699 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liverbird

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2010, 03:58:43 pm »

WCIF a easel where you can do custum pictures but landscape not potrait like the maxi default as I  have some really nice custum pictures in my painting folder but are horizontial not vertical, also be able to frame them too just like the maxi ones...  I have all exp & fun packs.  thanks for any help in advance..

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 04:04:34 pm »

This is a Maxis feature.The game should be giving you options to "paint custom portrait" of something. They usually pull the pictures from the storytelling folder. (They do in my game) try deleting those and replacing them with your desired pictures. You can frame a picture by clicking on them and choosing what you'd like to frame them in. Example: Gold, light wood, dark wood, black.

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 04:07:17 pm »

I know but I was actually wanting a easel that put the canvas that you paint on length wise I have an easel like this already but you can't do custum pictures on it or frame them...

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 04:17:51 pm »

Hm.  I can go look around and see if I can find anything for you. I've never heard of something like that. Sorry I wasn't of more help. Best of luck, though.

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 06:12:38 pm »

That's ok I wasn't sure if there was one around, I'll keep looking & would be great if like you said you would look too.. Thanks for your help

liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 06:20:36 pm »

I just found a multi easel on TSR http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/755957 looks ok not sure if you can frame them though.. I'll keep looking to see what else I can find

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 12:33:20 pm »

There is a folder in the sims2 area labeled "paintings" place the pictures you want to paint in it, and then select that one when you paint in game.

Find me on moonlight <3
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 03:40:24 pm »

I know thats what I have done but some of my pictures are horizontial & they look weird when painted vertical, thanks for help anyway OBretttterBO

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 03:41:56 pm »

So put in only vertical ones?  rolleyes

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: