Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:10:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone make this mod  (Read 4352 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liverbird

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2010, 11:13:08 am »

A Mod that allows you to choose a uni sim to grow up & graduate at the same time as your sim just like the grow up another teen with your teen that comes with the game..
I have all xp & fun packs.. Thanks in advance

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 08:16:43 am »

I use Syberspunk's Grow Up mod.  It's not quite what you seem to want: The Sim has to return to the neighborhood alone, invite the Dormie to visit, then ask them to Graduate or Drop Out.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 10:09:00 am »

Where can I get it from.. & does it conflict with any mod

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 07:44:04 pm »

You get it from http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/board,23.0.html Although there aren't new versions, it works fine with AL/M&G.

I'm sure I had conflicts, but I chose Syberspunk's Grow Up and Move In mods over anything it conflicted with. 

Your first line of defense against conflicts is HCDU from http://www.simwardrobe.com

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 10:07:41 am »

Ok thanks miros I'll give this a try...  I have HCDU already so I'll check for any conflicts before I run teh game..

killerpoet

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 03:40:39 am »

I grow up dormies all the time using just the blender tree.... when my sim graduates and moves to the neighborhood I invite the dormie over... click the pause button and go to the sim blender and select aging... age to adult... (name of the sim)... and poof the dormie grows up and then I greet them... the dormie as an adult automatically becomes a townie as an adult. I find that also when you do this with the blender tree... when someone marries the newly grown up dormie/townie... they have a memory or growing up well and graduating too.... just a thought instead of using yet another mod... everyone seems to have the sims blender.
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 08:57:20 am »

Ok I'll try sim blender as the other mod did strange things to my game...  although HCDU showed no conflicts

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: