Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 05:06:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 3 Doctor's Lab Coat  (Read 5430 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rowie

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2010, 11:43:39 am »

Hi everybody,

I've been looking for ages for proper and more realistic clothes for doctors. By realistic I mean more realistic for me, because in Germany every doctor wears a lab coat. Depending on how advanced the doctor is, it can be worn either over a normal t-shirt, a shirt or a shirt with a tie. The lab coat that comes with the sims 3 is okay, but it is not really realistic because most doctors don't button them up.
It would be great if someone can create the three doctors clothes I really would like to have. They are ranked by importance to me so the most important clothes for me would be the lab coat with the shirt and the tie (and please the end of a tie should be at the lower end of the belt Wink ).

A lab coat (not buttend up) with a shirt and a tie (left person on the picture below)
A lab coat (not buttend up) with a shirt (right person on the picture below, but the shirt should be "in the trousers")
A lab coat (not buttend up) with a t-shirt (not seen on the picture below)

Found on "http://world-of-drhouse.bloxode.com/images/121615034991.jpeg"
This is a picture from the tv-series "House" (former know as House MD) so maybe my request is interesting for american people too Cheesy.

Greetings
Rowie

« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 12:45:34 pm by Rowie » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: