Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 11:10:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VTM tattoos  (Read 7303 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
clowlord

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2010, 01:45:59 pm »

Hello

Since i have no idea of how to create custom content and i just saw vampires in a video about the next expansions for the sims 3... i was wondering if someone could please make a tattoo version of the different Symbols for the different clans in Vampire The Masquerade, for example:

and well those who know VTM will know these symbols and such Wink

Thx and sorry for the previous hotlinking
*hotlinks removed*
Angel thank you!! Angel
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 06:37:27 am by clowlord » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 08:56:05 pm »

Do not hotlink to images, instead, upload them to your own account on the third party image hosting site of your choice and link to them that way.

Hotlinking and you.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 09:19:46 pm »

Maybe its wise to explain were they should be placed..

No longer active
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 09:27:57 pm »

Everything is explained in the link, BlooM.

Tigeress Kitten

I is innocent, see my wings?Ok, so i lost the halo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 10:47:09 am »

I might be able to do this since I just made myself a tattoo using the Tattooinator  YAY in black and white. I cant promise colors though cause Im just starting out and doing things like playing in gimp and doing layers confuse me, I will be litterally going though the tutorial doing this but it will be good practice.

I dont have much time today since I have work later but I might have something for you by the end of the week.

That is if no one else is planning on doing it...

Im mostly volenteering for practice.

(it would be ambitions style tattoo)

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 12:17:18 pm »

srry, didn't see a link

No longer active
Tigeress Kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 02:55:10 pm »

Whats the names of the symbols so I can name the files properly?

I got the first one done, just have to test in game to see how it looks.

... Nevermind, I looked it up myself.

Pict...

(only looks pixilated if you zoom in Really really close to the biggest size, I dont use the smallest size setting in game cause then you lose the detail but you can go fairly small with the tattoos and them still look good.)

As you can see I only have the last one to go, but I have work so will finish tomorrow probably if I have time.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 04:09:15 pm by Tigeress Kitten » Logged
Tigeress Kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 04:15:02 pm »

PS-  I did color enable so you can color it to, Infact their is a slight outline to the tattoo so if you wanted you could have say, a yellow crown with a black outline if you want. I think I did this for both kinds but I kinda cruised though this whole thing tying to focus more on making the picts look less pixilated and showing up good in game than actually worrying about color so much.

I only did the ones pictured here, if you want more IM me with some more picts and I will do them when I get the chance to. Might take me a while though.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 09:29:02 pm by Tigeress Kitten » Logged
Tigeress Kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 10:15:26 pm »

Got them...

(took off download and replace with link to download thread)

Their here -http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,110760.0.html

Those are the ones you had the picts of. I posted the picts of 2 of them already... here is the pict of the last one...

See, even smallish it has detail although at the lowest size available the detail dissappers and it becomes only a mask like shaped blob Sad cant help it.

Larger size in this pict...

Unfortunatly I put the outline on the wrong side of this so even though its enabled like the other ones it only goes one color at a time instead of having the neat outline option. Im just learning how to play with gimp and making tattoos though so one small bump in the road is no big deal. Hope you like. Might want to grab it while you have the chance... I tend to forget my free file share untill they drop my stuff (although they keep my account for some reason).

Gah! Im having a forgetful night... Im tired though, just got off work. I tested out the first two compleatly in game but forgot to go outside of tattooing screen to see how the last one (the mask looking one) looks in game outside of them standing in tattoo.  Headwall *sigh* I feel stupid sometimes. If you download let me know how it looks. I will test it out next time I get the chance to go in game again.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 10:25:58 am by Tigeress Kitten » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 10:26:18 pm »

Can you please share these in the right section instead of here? That way, if anyone else is looking for them, or might like to have them, they'll be easier to find.

Tigeress Kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2010, 09:50:36 am »

Sorry  Grin Not use to actually making something to share LOL. Its been forever since I posted my house... witch reminds me, I need to reupload them to my file share so I can update the links on them *sigh* this is what happens when I go without computer use for to long Sad

Ok, posted.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 10:24:20 am by Tigeress Kitten » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: