Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 12:20:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: HP's Megahood? Or any Megahood? *FOUND! I Love You Guys!)  (Read 5496 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2010, 11:09:46 pm »

huh HP's megahood is missing.(http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=301194) I tried getting it again, but I can't use the download link! All the other megahoods I've tried to use are too complicated and eat my Belladonna Cove! I was hoping somebody knew an alternative.
Thank you.
-Hammie
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 06:23:28 pm by Ienjoyhamsandwiches » Logged

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 11:14:17 pm »

I would suggest you either leave a comment in that thread letting her know the link doesn't work or sending her a PM. She may already know the link is bad, but it's just as possible she doesn't.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 11:16:31 pm »

Alrighty. I'll give that a go. Thanks, Joy. Smiley

zombie
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 11:26:38 am »

*jabs thread with stick* Does anyone know why DemusedSims is down? Is there an alternative site?

zombie
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 12:03:19 pm »

Again, that would be another question for HP, since it's her site. Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 03:26:19 pm »

Try contacting her at MTS, maybe?

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 04:58:42 pm »

I just dropped her a PM this morning. She has yet to get back to me; but I'm sure she will when time permits.

zombie
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 05:33:45 pm »

I'm a bit desperate at the moment. Does anyone know where any other "dirty" megahoods? Most of them are "cleaned up" and don't have Sims in them. I'm banging my head on the desk, LOL. My game has just restarted, so I lost my previous megahood.  Undecided If anyone knows where any are, I'd be thankful if you shared them with me. I've been lurking at MATY, but have only found cleaned up versions. Both Megahoods by HP at MTS2 are borked. The 1st megahood's files are corrupt. *sigh* I'll be patient. I'm just curious if there were any alternative megahoods. I'm useless with Sim PE. (I accidentally pressed post again, yarg. Sorry.)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 05:50:00 pm by Ienjoyhamsandwiches » Logged

zombie
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 06:06:05 pm »

HP's Megahood was "cleaned up" as well. Says so right in the download post. It only had the playables and the townies known to the playables but no other townies. All the megahoods I have ever seen also have these same sims. I have actually never seen a megahood that does not have sims in it so I'm actually mystified as to where you found one because making such a hood seems really useless to me because there is really no point to attaching a bunch of empty hoods together. "Cleaned up" refers to the fact that clean (and not empty) neighbourhood templates were used so that no townies generated. It does not mean that there are absolutely zero sims living there.

Try MixReality's Megahood, which is basically HP's UberMegahood but cleaned of the duplicate NPCs http://mixreality.livejournal.com/8522.html She also posted this one to MATY so it's the same as the one there. The post contains a link to the thread on MATY. I've had this hood in my game as I did some of MixReality's testing while she was fixing it and it DEFINITELY has sims in it.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 06:11:50 pm »

HP's Megahood was "cleaned up" as well. Says so right in the download post. It only had the playables and the townies known to the playables but no other townies. All the megahoods I have ever seen also have these same sims. I have actually never seen a megahood that does not have sims in it so I'm actually mystified as to where you found one because making such a hood seems really useless to me because there is really no point to attaching a bunch of empty hoods together. "Cleaned up" refers to the fact that clean (and not empty) neighbourhood templates were used so that no townies generated. It does not mean that there are absolutely zero sims living there.

Try MixReality's Megahood, which is basically HP's UberMegahood but cleaned of the duplicate NPCs http://mixreality.livejournal.com/8522.html She also posted this one to MATY so it's the same as the one there. The post contains a link to the thread on MATY. I've had this hood in my game as I did some of MixReality's testing while she was fixing it and it DEFINITELY has sims in it.
I think I realised why it didn't have Sims the first time I tried it, I kept my N001 (Pleasantview)... Blonde Moment I renamed all of the Megahood's files manually, so it should work now.Thank you SO much for all the help everybody, Imma whip up some type of thank you Sim later. Thank you all so much.  Glomp
I feel so, so, STUPID for accidentally double posting^^ so PLEASE don't feed me to Jenna's malnourished trolls! Mercy! LOL.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 06:22:31 pm by Ienjoyhamsandwiches » Logged

zombie
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 01:10:07 am »

Hmmph! My trolls were looking forward to a tasty snack! Oh well, I'll find 'em someone else I suppose.

*wanders off in search of fresh meat*

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: