Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:38:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Desiderata Valley: A Sims 2 Story  (Read 6291 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2010, 07:04:13 pm »

Pictures will come soon.
This is my second story I've ever put up on Insim. I would appreciate a few comments. Thank you. Smiley

Chapter One, "Teenage Years"

Desiderata Valley has sat quietly for the past few decades. That all changed when a quartet of unwelcome teenage vampire girls stepped onto the scene changing the life of all the residents- especially for Rick Contrary. He had a strained relationship with his parents who didn't understand a single thing he was going through. Things with Violet were awkward, Rick always considered Violet and a friend, and just that, and found it terribly annoying whenever she tried flirting with him.  

It was October fourteenth, and the old abandoned house down the block seemed to take on a new light in Rick's eyes; and probably every other teenage boy in the neighbourhood. Rick heard that four teenage girls had bought the place to do some fixing up. "Girls that aren't Violet," Rick thought to himself. Rick had also heard that they'd soon be going to Desiderata High. Why not make a good impression early? Then maybe he'd have someone new to take to the "Fall Ball" this year, and maybe even get his first kiss. A cheeky smile crossed his face as Rick stood on the old porch steps, looking like a kid in a candy store.

Unfortunately for Rick, things weren't as they seemed...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 07:09:55 pm by Ienjoyhamsandwiches » Logged

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 04:46:39 pm »

Oooh...cliffhanger. Cheesy Can't wait to see pictures.

Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 11:21:51 am »

YAY Thanks for the comment! I just recently scraped a borked up custom hood out of my game. (Megahoods, the horror!!) so I lost the four vampire characters in the process. But, I'm NOT giving up! Luckily, I backed them up in Body Shop, and the next chapter should be out either today or Sunday. Thanks for making my day. Hopefully, TinyPic will want to work with me soon, LOL.

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: