Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:01:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Sims 2 vs. Sims 3!!  Which one do you like better and why???
Sims 2 - 42 (91.3%)
Sims 3 - 4 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 46

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 or Sims 3?  (Read 23192 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2010, 09:53:17 pm »

I like the sims 2 because I spent a lot of time, money, and imagination into that game and I refuse to let it go.
The sims 2 seems to have endless possibilities, especially with CC and mods.
The sims 3 is too bland for me, almost as if they were too cautious.
Also, is it just me, or do the sims in the sims 3 seem more..cartooney?
I don't know, even without custom content, I still think the sims 2 look better.
I do like that you could customize eye color and furniture colors etc.
Finally, the fact of not being able to watch my sim watch a movie or anything really bothers me. I felt left out.
Wow, that was one giant ramble, sorries.

Side comment: I've been clicking on different topics throughout the night and I am appalled by some of the things people are saying. I can't count how many times caffeinated.joy or Jenna has had to talk to someone about their behavior. Not to offend, but when joining this site, everyone knew what was generally expected and can clearly see that this site handles itself very well, so I'm not sure why drama seems to unfold huh Just food for thought.

Sims 2 expansions: $20 New ram for cc: $ 60 Escaping to another reality to the point of addiction: Priceless
minkey

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2010, 11:12:21 pm »

I love how you guys like picking away at someone's grammar,is that all you have? And to make fun of someone's user name is the very definition of childish to say the least.Sims 2 sims look awful unless you use CC skin,face templates and makeup,the problem with this forum is that if you don't hate the Sims 3 and love the Sims 2 then your opinion doesn't seem to count at all.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 11:18:36 pm by minkey » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2010, 11:45:28 pm »

And when someone like you comes in trying to start a fire fight and flame war, your account is likely to fall victim to one of our unexplained data base errors. The thread is also likely to get locked. Everyone is allowed their say, period. I don't really give a rat's hind end about someone's grammar or spelling, but I do prefer to be able to decipher where one sentence ends and another one begins. Don't like it? Then don't let the door hit you in the posterior as you go through it.

ETA: If you think this site is bad about grammar police, try MATY. If you do, then I hope that you enjoy being eaten alive, because that is exactly what they will do to you if you persist in acting like a twit.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2010, 11:51:17 pm »

Minkey, if the only reason you're going to come into this thread is to fan fires, then please don't post. Who's making fun of whose name here? I fail to see it, nor have I done it. As to grammar, we state in the site rules what we expect, and it's for people to make their best effort out of the respect for people who don't have English as their first language. Mistakes happen, which is understandable, but there's a difference between an honest mistake and simple laziness.

Also, you can prefer The Sims 3 all you want. It's your right, something I have also said a number of times as well, and you can say you prefer it all you want. Just expect not everyone is going to share that opinion. If you want to be permitted to tell us how ugly you think Sims 2 is, then expect others will be allowed to say how they feel about Sims 3. You think it's fine for you to say what you want against the Sims 2, but if someone says they don't like Sims 3, or says they think the sims in Sims 3 are ugly, then they're being rude.

What we're taking exception to is your combative attitude. This is supposed to be a discussion, not a war.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: